Growing financial services firm Kuvare opens Des Moines office in East Village, continuing expansion in Iowa
Over 100 on-site and remote roles available this year for top talent
DES MOINES, IA -- May 3, 2022 -- Kuvare today announced the opening of its newest location in the East Village area of Des Moines, Iowa. This office will utilize the region’s exceptional talent to support the continued growth of Kuvare’s life insurance and annuity businesses: Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company (GILICO), United Life Insurance Company, and Lincoln Benefit Life Company.
As a technology-enabled financial services platform, Kuvare provides solutions for the unmet retirement needs of the middle market. Insurance professionals who join the Kuvare team will be able to positively shape clients’ futures through advantageous products, a tech-centric process, and unique partnerships.
“Kuvare now employs over 100 individuals in Iowa, and we’re very excited to continue to grow and build in this great state,” said Kuvare Chief Executive Officer Dhiren Jhaveri. “Iowa is a wonderful and conducive place to do business.”
The Des Moines office is an integral part of Kuvare’s development and represents the sixth new location since 2016. It will provide on-site career opportunities for sales and client support personnel and remote opportunities for IT, actuarial services, and other growing departments.
Cary Carney, Vice President, Sales for GILICO will lead the Des Moines team. “We value the depth of experience and knowledge in the financial services market that the Des Moines area offers,” noted Carney. “In turn, we can provide a rare opportunity for top talent to help shape the future of a growing organization.”
Individuals interested in positions with Kuvare should contact [email protected] or search for Kuvare on Indeed.
Kuvare is a technology-enabled financial services platform that provides insurance, reinsurance, and
asset management solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, Kuvare focuses on delivering value-oriented
solutions to the middle market. Founded in 2015, Kuvare is committed to a sustainable growth strategy,
backed by a consortium of long-term capital partners. The family of Kuvare companies includes Lincoln
Benefit Life Company, Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company, United Life Insurance Company,
Kuvare Life Re, and Kuvare’s affiliated investment management business, Kuvare Insurance Services LP. For more information about Kuvare, please visit https://kuvare.com/.
- ‘Spring Cleaning’ Includes Your Client’s Finances, Too
- Retirement Savers Remain Confident Despite Short-Term Woes
- City of Memphis Helps Employees With Financial Wellness Programs
- IRI CEO: ‘I Am Optimistic for Our Industry’s Future’
- 2/3 Of Near-Retirees Failed Or Barely Passed A Basic Social Security Quiz
- Nationwide To Pay $5.6M For Annuity Violations, NY Regulators Say
- LibertyMark Freedom Fixed Indexed Annuities Launch
- Nationwide Adds BNP Paribas Global H-Factor Index To FIA
- Transamerica Launches Structured Index Advantage Annuity
- Recommending FIAs: Start With The Client’s Objective
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Insurance execs and others weigh in on the industry’s critical talent gap
- Medicaid Managed Care Bill Wins Approval Of Oklahoma Lawmakers
- EBRI Studies Expanding Pre-Deductible Coverage For Chronic Conditions
- Most Consumers Choose To Pay Higher LTCi Premiums
- CMS Creates More User-Friendly Medicare Website
- Industry Looks To Extend COVID-Related Life Insurance Sales Boom
- The 5 Secrets To Retaining Financial Sales Professionals
- Life Insurance Activity Continues Dip In April But Still Stronger Than 2021, MIB Reports
- Transamerica Adds Execs To Annuity And Life Insurance Team
- Northwestern Mutual Invests $5M In Black-Led Financial Institutions