Growing financial services firm Kuvare opens Des Moines office in East Village, continuing expansion in Iowa
Cary Carney, Vice President, Sales for GILICO will lead the Des Moines team. “We value the depth of experience and knowledge in the financial services market that the Des Moines area offers,” noted Carney. “In turn, we can provide a rare opportunity for top talent to help shape the future of a growing organization.”
Individuals interested in positions with Kuvare should contact [email protected] or search for Kuvare on Indeed.
Kuvare is a technology-enabled financial services platform that provides insurance, reinsurance, and
asset management solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, Kuvare focuses on delivering value-oriented
solutions to the middle market. Founded in 2015, Kuvare is committed to a sustainable growth strategy,
backed by a consortium of long-term capital partners. The family of Kuvare companies includes Lincoln
Benefit Life Company, Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company, United Life Insurance Company,
Kuvare Life Re, and Kuvare’s affiliated investment management business, Kuvare Insurance Services LP. For more information about Kuvare, please visit https://kuvare.com/.
- Investors ‘doomscrolling’ on the brink, surveys find
- Former West Haven finance director testifies on falsified invoices in DiMassa fraud scandal
- Fed hawkishness peaks as rising debt payments erode savings
- Here’s how the pros deal with declining balances on retirement plans, investments
- New Albany man accused in $10 million cryptocurrency Ponzi scheme
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
- Annuity or lump sum? Calculating how much a $1.9 billion Powerball win is worth
- Bank channel drives record 3Q annuity sales, LIMRA reports
- DPL partners with Corebridge Financial for commission-free annuities
- Now is a ‘perfect time’ for preretirees to consider FIAs, expert says
Health/Employee Benefits News
- What does the Great Unwinding mean for employer-based health plans?
- Patient advocacy group wants Elevance Health to overturn health insurance claims denials
- Ohio bill would help some workers circumvent the 'benefits cliff'
- Uncovered audits show rampant overpayments in Medicare Advantage
- Hospital price search 'frustrating' for consumers, report says
- Buster Murdaugh refutes reporter’s suggestion he supports dad facing murder charges
- Consumers initiating life insurance purchases at record rate, study finds
- Laffitte defends loans he approved to Murdaugh as prosecutor grills him in bank fraud trial
- Life settlements drop 9%, but poised to pick up, Conning says
- Nassau Financial Group to acquire Delaware Life Insurance Company of New York