Canada has more than 100,000 reported cases over a period of 6 months. According to Meladul Haq Ahmadzai, CEO of Taleam Systems and a Global Health researcher explains that everyone wants a vaccine cure in Canada, but the progress is slow. Both the Canadian people and the local economy suffered from the effects of Coronavirus. Canada lost 2 million jobs in April…
- Few Employers Thinking Of Dropping Coverage, EBRI Says
- Congress Cannot Repeat This Mistake In A COVID-19 ‘Second Wave’
- Political Divide On Reopening Could Complicate Response
- COVID-19 Has Many Americans Reevaluating Retirement Plans
- Report: Michigan Hospitals Shorted $130K Per COVID-19 Patient In Federal Aid
- What Does The Recovery Look Like?
- As Dallas COVID-19 Cases Rise, Two Testing Sites Lose Federal Funds
—Small businesses can still get help from the government’ s coronavirus relief plan after Congress extended the Paycheck Protection Program until Aug. 8. The PPP is part of a $2 trillion coronavirus aid package passed by Congress in March. On Monday, the Small Business Administration, which oversees the program, disclosed the names of companies that received…
- Many Americans See U.S. On The Wrong Path, But That’s Not New
- Trump’s Rhetoric Is Driving Away Suburban Swing Voters: Opinion
DPL Financial Partners and Midland National ® Life Insurance Company, are introducing a new, commission-free fixed index annuity, the Midland National Capital Income SM. “Health problems can dramatically impact a retiree’ s expenses,” said David Lau, founder and CEO of DPL, the leading insurance network for registered investment advisors.“ We wanted to create a…
Our personal and professional lives have merged into an endless to-do list. Here are some tips for boosting your productivity while settling your mind.
Sales were stronger than expected when Macy's reopened its first stores in early May, after a nearly seven-week coronavirus shutdown. And it changes day by day, ” Jeff Gennette, Macy's chief executive, told investors this week on an earnings call. Employers are rehiring workers faster than economists anticipated, at least as of mid-June, when the latest Labor…