Going into this week's federal budget battle, the White House toyed with a hardball tactic to force congressional Democrats to negotiate on President Donald Trump's priorities.Read more
- Industry Representatives Like AHCA But Await Deeper Reform
- Just When You Thought It Was Over
- Looking for Right Side Up
- How an Income Stream Can Fill a Legacy Bucket Strategy
- For Life Insurers, Transformation and Talent Go Hand in Hand
- How Annuities Can Be Structured to Be Medicaid-Compliant
- How Will Annuities Help Americans Handle Longer Lives?
- How Finding Your WHY Finds Your Way to Your Ideal Client
- Emotional Currency: How Clients’ Money Stories Guide Decisions
The industry rewards the top sales people but could do more to recognize those who protect their clients from risk.
—The new Czech ambassador to Washington says Czech President Milos Zeman’s trip to the United States has been postponed due to a tense situation over North Korea. The presidential office previously said U.S. President Donald Trump had invited his Czech counterpart for a visit possibly in late April. Kmonicek, who was Zeman’s chief foreign policy adviser, says…
American Equity executives say they remain committed to the independent agent channel and cite market conditions for a dip in fixed indexed annuity sales at the end of last year.
The Oregon Insurance Division has been on site at the offices of the upstart Portland insurance company since April 5, after they took the company into supervision. In the ensuing weeks, state officials became aware of the discrepancy between Zoom Health’s financial numbers and reality, said Lisa Morawski, spokesman for the Oregon Insurance Division.