Bank annuity sales in the third quarter reached a record $937 billion, but the other three quarters were among the six smallest quarters in the last five years, a new report finds.Read more
- Industry Representatives Like AHCA But Await Deeper Reform
- Just When You Thought It Was Over
- Looking for Right Side Up
- How an Income Stream Can Fill a Legacy Bucket Strategy
- For Life Insurers, Transformation and Talent Go Hand in Hand
- How Annuities Can Be Structured to Be Medicaid-Compliant
- How Will Annuities Help Americans Handle Longer Lives?
- How Finding Your WHY Finds Your Way to Your Ideal Client
- Emotional Currency: How Clients’ Money Stories Guide Decisions
The industry rewards the top sales people but could do more to recognize those who protect their clients from risk.
By Damian Paletta& Max Ehrenfreund. And even if the White House has rosy estimates about the economic impact of their tax cuts, they could run into trouble as any plan moves through Congress. That’s because Congress relies on tax analyses performed by the Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation, which tend to have a more restrained view on…
As a general rule, early retirement only makes sense for individuals who have enough saved to cover 70 to 80 percent of their pre-retirement income. For clients who insist, here are a few key areas to cover.
Only one health insurer in Oklahoma is left selling coverage through the federal marketplace, and the hospital in this city of 36,000 is not in the network. In neighboring New Mexico, also under Republican leadership, the Affordable Care Act marketplace is in far better shape. New Mexico embraced the law and its marketplace has been healthy, while Oklahoma…