American Equity executives say they remain committed to the independent agent channel and cite market conditions for a dip in fixed indexed annuity sales at the end of last year.Read more
- Industry Representatives Like AHCA But Await Deeper Reform
- Just When You Thought It Was Over
- Looking for Right Side Up
- How an Income Stream Can Fill a Legacy Bucket Strategy
- For Life Insurers, Transformation and Talent Go Hand in Hand
- How Annuities Can Be Structured to Be Medicaid-Compliant
- How Will Annuities Help Americans Handle Longer Lives?
- How Finding Your WHY Finds Your Way to Your Ideal Client
- Emotional Currency: How Clients’ Money Stories Guide Decisions
The industry rewards the top sales people but could do more to recognize those who protect their clients from risk.
—Former President Barack Obama used his first public appearance since leaving office to dole out advice to young people on leadership, managing social media and even marriage. At a forum Monday for students at the University of Chicago, adjacent to where his presidential library will stand, Obama talked about his formative experiences as a community…
American Equity executives say they remain committed to the independent agent channel and cite market conditions for a dip in fixed indexed annuity sales at the end of last year.
Only one health insurer in Oklahoma is left selling coverage through the federal marketplace, and the hospital in this city of 36,000 is not in the network. In neighboring New Mexico, also under Republican leadership, the Affordable Care Act marketplace is in far better shape. New Mexico embraced the law and its marketplace has been healthy, while Oklahoma…