More than one out of five workers who accepted a lump sum from their employer-sponsored retirement plan have depleted it, a survey found.Read more
- Industry Representatives Like AHCA But Await Deeper Reform
- Just When You Thought It Was Over
- Looking for Right Side Up
- How an Income Stream Can Fill a Legacy Bucket Strategy
- For Life Insurers, Transformation and Talent Go Hand in Hand
- How Annuities Can Be Structured to Be Medicaid-Compliant
- How Will Annuities Help Americans Handle Longer Lives?
- How Finding Your WHY Finds Your Way to Your Ideal Client
- Emotional Currency: How Clients’ Money Stories Guide Decisions
The industry rewards the top sales people but could do more to recognize those who protect their clients from risk.
—Vice President Mike Pence swore in Alex Acosta as the nation’s new labor secretary Friday, filling out President Donald Trump’s Cabinet as he approaches his 100th day in office. The oath-taking came after the Senate’s 60-38 confirmation vote Thursday, in which eight Democrats and one independent joined Republicans in voting yes. Tim Scott, R- S.C., spoke for many…
Unum Group beat first quarter Wall Street estimates this week with the help of strong sales from supplemental and voluntary segments at Unum US and Colonial Life.
Premiums for health plans sold on Covered California, the insurance exchange created under the Affordable Care Act, could spike nearly 50 percent if the federal government stops enforcing two of the law’s key provisions that have been put in question under President Trump, according to a new analysis by Covered California and PricewaterhouseCoopers.