Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has finally unwrapped his plan for dismantling the Affordable Care Act. Now comes his next challenge — persuading enough Republicans to back the measure and avert a defeat that would be shattering for President Donald Trump and the GOP.Read more
- Annuity Buyers Shift, Bringing an Industry Along With Them
- Congress Facing Tough Decisions on Reform Measures
- The Gray Horizon
- Overseas Clients: Underwriting Obstacles, Lucrative Opportunity
- Focus on the ‘Life’ in Insurance For Next-Generation Clients
- Four Annuity Myths and How To Overcome Them
- Not Too Late: An Annuity Can Help Clients Who Need LTC Now
- How to Make Shopping for Insurance More Like Online Buying
- IOVAs Present a New Take on Tax-Advantaged Investing
Cyril Tuohy’s father was retiring and facing a choice of whether to put a lump sum into a mutual fund or invest in an annuity.
WASHINGTON- President Donald Trump reportedly told Republican Senate leaders at a White House luncheon earlier this week he hoped their health care bill would be less “mean” than the version House Republicans passed in May. “I am very supportive of the Senate# HealthcareBill,” said Trump. Senate leaders said they needed to do something to replace and fix former…
Investors should diversify their holdings across emerging markets, experts say. But take care to be wary of volatility and invest with some trepidation.
June 23– Tampa- based insurance company HCI Group Inc.’ s subsidiaries are trying to expand their flood insurance offerings beyond Florida. HCI has filed with regulators to offer flood coverage in Arkansas, California, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Texas. “A core part of our long-term strategic plan has been– and…