Thank you for considering InsuranceNewsNet for your article.
We welcome insightful material pertaining to agents and advisors in life insurance, annuities, health and benefits and the financial services. We especially welcome fresh perspectives and new approaches, along with updated takes on classic sales and advising concepts.
Here are some guidelines:
- The article should be less than 1,000 words. However, we are flexible on the range. We can accommodate charts and graphics or information we can develop into graphics.
- The article should be original content and should not be self-promotional.
- We retain exclusive rights for three months from date of publication. Thereafter, InsuranceNewsNet and the author share unrestricted rights.
- We retain the right to edit.
- We don't use footnotes. Please incorporate references in the article itself.
- Please include a short author bio (about 25 words at the most).
We are always interested in publishing articles about interesting case studies, trends that you are seeing in the business or an example of how an insurance or financial product or service saved the day for a client.
To send articles or propose ideas, please contact [email protected] and include ARTICLE SUBMISSION in the subject line.