BankersWorksite® Moves the Needle with TBX® Partnership
ATLANTA, Georgia, September 22, 2020 - BankersWorksite®, a division of Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company® announced today a partnership with TBX®, an industry leader in benefits administration. TBX® offers one of the most comprehensive solutions in the market today for benefits enrollment and administration, including innovative enrollment technology, benefits education videos and integrated decision support tools. Our integrated partnership with TBX® will give our broker partners access to a cloud-based benefits platform with a trouble-free implementation, at little to no cost to the client.
“As employers look to transition their benefits online, we believe TBX® has the most advanced technology in the industry that delivers a superior contactless enrollment experience. The impressive personalized educational and decision support capabilities of the TBX® system provides employees the perfect foundation to make informed and confident benefit choices,” said Wes Moss, BankersWorksite’s VP of Group Markets. “We are delighted to partner with TBX® to fulfill our vision of helping broker partners provide a robust, no cost technology solution to their clients that simplifies benefits communication, education, enrollment, and management through a single platform.”
Building a benefits package that appeals to a diverse workforce at every stage of life can be challenging for many organizations. This is where voluntary benefits can provide a competitive advantage. Our all-guaranteed issue product portfolio is available on the TBX® platform, including whole life, critical illness, accident coverages, hospital care and disability. We offer voluntary benefits that provide the flexibility and financial security employees desire. Our affordable insurance options integrate with an employer’s existing benefit strategies, mitigating their employees’ financial exposure.
TBX®, based in Dallas, Texas, is the established, complete self-service engagement, education, enrollment, and administrative platform whose solutions help employers supply an enriched employee experience through world-class technology. The company’s innovative enrollment technology, behavioral science-based education videos, and integrated, data analytics driven, decision support tool provides employees with a guided tour of their benefits, in both English and Spanish, so they may make informed and confident decisions about their benefits. Employers are extremely motivated to partner with TBX® due to the substantial administrative and financial relief they provide. For more information about TBX® visit us at www.tbxbenefits.com or contact us at [email protected]
BankersWorksite® is the voluntary benefits division of Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company. Bankers Fidelity has been in business for over 60 years; products include: group supplemental health products, life insurance, senior health insurance products, family plans, retirement plans and even payroll deduction products. Bankers Fidelity rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best, one of the most respected and widely recognized providers of ratings, information and news for the insurance industry. Our philosophy integrates traditional benefit strategies with new and modern business solutions. To learn more about our entire worksite portfolio, including Critical Illness; Accident Medical Expense; Whole Life; Short-Term Disability; and Hospital Indemnity, visit bankersworksite.com.
- Inflation affecting retirees greatly
- Stocks, Fed face the challenge of a bullish jobs market
- Converting retirement funds to a Roth
- How financial advisors can overcome long-term care insurance buyer hesitation
- Social Security planning is crucial to preparing clients for retirement
- California Gov. Newsom signs best-interest annuity sales bill
- Armed with Ebix life/annuity assets, Zinnia expands its market presence
- Orion, DPL team up to bring commission-free annuities to advisors
- Will lower interest rates cut into fixed deferred annuity sales?
- The Decumulation Paradox: Why many retirees underspend
Health/Employee Benefits News
- AHIP urges stability for Medicare Advantage, Part D beneficiaries
- Missouri families shouldn’t have to suffer from hospital bill sticker shock | Opinion
- Alaska pharmacies face delays for prescriptions, insurance claims after breach
- Kansas can't expand Medicaid unless top Republicans support it. Here's why they don't
- RUSS LATINO: 140,000 or more Mississippians could lose private health insurance with Medicaid expansion
Life Insurance News
- Planning for end-of-life expenses amid soaring costs
- NAIFA names financial services leaders to new Industry Leadership Board
- (What’s so funny ‘bout) embracing the future with women, wealth and understanding?
- How AI and information tech are disrupting life insurance advisors
- BGAs and IMOs plan to expand their efforts to recruit female financial professionals