Wink, Inc. revealed enhancements to their industry-leading analysis tool for annuities, “annuity intel in your pocket,” AnnuitySpecs.
Wink’s AnnuitySpecs tool houses nearly 300% more products than some of their competitors, and 200% more companies are represented in their system. The highly-anticipated rollout of Wink’s Variable Annuity (VA) solution within AnnuitySpecs gives their clients access to accurate, timely, and compliant product information at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
Sheryl J. Moore, chief executive of Wink, Inc. remarked, “Annuity stakeholders are being bombarded with offers from vendors charging as much as 3,000% more than AnnuitySpecs. And, no- that isn’t a typo. This is public information- we don’t believe in charging through-the-nose for it, just because we can.”
Wink’s AnnuitySpecs tool provides clients all of the benefits they’ve always had with fixed, multi-year guaranteed, and indexed annuities, but offers the following with the new VA solution:
• Distributors can customize their product shelf for downline advisors/agents;
• Annuity manufacturers have a customizable view- providing the ability to restrict products, based on distribution;
• Product specification reports are compliance-approved by the product manufacturer, for accuracy;
• Specs, features, and rates on nearly 3,000 variable, structured, indexed, fixed, and multi-year guaranteed annuities;
• Specs on thousands of GLWB, GMWB, GMAB, GMIB, and GMDB riders;
• Advanced product and living/death benefit rider search tool with 150+ search options;
• Side-by-side comparisons for products and/or riders for due diligence and record-keeping;
• Dynamic rate finding tool (with advanced notification of upcoming changes);
• Readily available help for on-demand product research, with WinkAssistTM;
• The most accurate and timely resource for annuity product information; and
• Relationships with experienced annuity product experts.
The product specifications are assembled by the Wink team’s product experts, and written in laymen’s terms so that users are able to fully interpret each product and its features. AnnuitySpecs’ product specifications are reviewed by the respective underwriting insurance carrier for compliance, FINRA-reviewed, and the product rates/features are updated daily.
“Our clients wanted the ability to contrast every type of deferred annuity on a single side-by-side comparison, but they didn’t want to blow their budget getting that capability. Now, Wink is the only research firm that can give them that capability- for fixed, multi-year guaranteed, indexed, structured and variable annuity product lines” said Moore. “I am especially proud of the dynamic rider options on our tool. And nobody has all of the historic rider information on the non-variable products with exception to Wink!”