Spanish Insurtech Bdeo Partners with CAB Group to Bring Visual Intelligence to Nordic Markets
Madrid, Spain - CAB Group and Bdeo recently announced that the two companies have entered into a strategic collaboration. This will allow CAB's insurance customers in the Nordic markets to benefit from the Spanish scaleup's technological solutions.
Bdeo's Visual Intelligence technology will enable CAB policyholders to gather evidence of motor (CABAS) and home (MEPS) insurance claims by means of a self-guided image and video capture solution. Bdeo's IV engine will then analyze the evidence provided and supply automated outputs designed to speed up the decision-making process.
"CAB's insurance customers handle over one million claims every year via CAB's CABAS and MEPS platforms. We’re thrilled to be partnering up with Bdeo to offer our insurance customers products that are able to provide accurate damage recognition and assessment in next to no time thanks to their SmartVideo and SmartPhoto technology. We are now able to offer our customers a tailored solution designed to boost policyholder satisfaction and, at the same time, minimize both operational costs and environmental impact," said Peter Afzelius, CEO of CAB Group.
"Artificial Intelligence, and Visual Intelligence in particular, now form part of everyday life and are set to revolutionize the insurance sector. We’re confident that Bdeo's Visual Intelligence solutions will bring considerable added value to CAB's insurance customers, both in the short and long term. This collaboration enables us to expand our service reach by guaranteeing local support and customer service across the Nordic markets," states Julio Pernía Aznar, CEO of Bdeo Technologies.
Bdeo is an Artificial Intelligence solutions company with offices in Mexico, Spain, France, the UK, and Germany, and customers in more than 20 countries worldwide.
The company's mission is to transform the motor and home insurance industry through its Visual Intelligence solutions, changing the way policyholders interact with companies. Bdeo offers technology that assists in the digitalization and automation of the underwriting and claims assessment processes.
With this value proposition, Bdeo is revolutionizing the underwriting and claims assessment processes by minimizing friction for all stakeholders, increasing policyholder satisfaction, and reducing operational costs for insurance companies.
For more information about Bdeo, please visit https://bdeo.io
About CAB Group
CAB Group supplies software products to Nordic insurers and their suppliers to handle claims in the Automotive, Property, and Health industries. CAB products are used by more than 6,000 companies with more than 40,000 users, handling more than one million claims per year. CAB Group has a turnover of SEK 380 million and 260 employees. CAB Group is headquartered in Örebro, Sweden, with additional offices in Finland, Norway, and Germany.
For more information about CAB Group, please visit www.cabgroup.se
- Older Women Face Greater Financial Hardship, Rockier Road Than Men Do
- Financial Services Firms Going Digital At Faster Rate, Broadridge Survey Finds
- U.S. Employers ‘Again’ Boosting 2022 Pay Raises, WTW Survey Finds
- How COVID-19 Impacted Retirement Savings
- Financial Planning: Even More Confessions Of A Bull Market Genius
- Author: 2022 Is The Year Consumers Discover Value Of Annuities
- Allianz Completes Reinsurance Deal For $35B FIA Portfolio
- Midwest Holding Launches S&P 500 ESG Index For Fixed Annuity Space
- Investors Heritage Brings FIA With ESG Index To California, Delaware
- Monument Re Acquires Variable Annuity Portfolio From Athora Ireland plc
Health/Employee Benefits News
- How New York Could Cover Its 1 Million Uninsured Residents
- How To Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Vaccine Mandate For Private Employers
- How Highmark, Other Insurers Will Cover At-Home Covid Tests
- Medicare Beneficiaries Face Increased Out-Of-Pocket Costs, EBRI Says
- Western & Southern Completes Accelerates Digital Expansion Through Fabric Acquisition
- John Gilbert Is 2022 NAILBA Chair
- USAA Expands Availability Of New Digital Life Insurance Product
- Primerica Marks $900B Of Term Life In Force At End Of 2021
- SPG Acquires The Assets Of Brokers’ Service Marketing Group