National Western Life introduces newest fixed indexed annuity, NWL® New Frontiers
Newest FIA offers protection and accumulation, plus access to proprietary J.P. Morgan Factor FocusSM Index
AUSTIN, TX | August 10, 2022 – National Western Life Insurance Company (NWL®) announces the launch of
NWL® New Frontiers, an innovative new addition to the Company’s product suite. This new fixed indexed annuity exclusively offers access to the J.P. Morgan Factor FocusSM Index, while providing customers with the opportunity to take advantage of market gains and help with accumulation.
NWL® New Frontiers offers index strategies with one-year, two-year, and six-year durations. Customers interested in the six-year option can choose the J.P. Morgan Factor FocusSM Six Year Strategy, which includes an innovative Lock-In Index Value option.
NWL® New Frontiers will be available exclusively through The Sterling Group, who assisted in the design of the product. This fixed indexed annuity is the second product made available to The Sterling Group and the first developed by the alliance.
“The launch of the NWL New Frontiers annuity is exciting for all involved,” said Chad Tope, NWL® Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President. “With the help of The Sterling Group, we’ve created a powerful accumulation product that producers and customers will certainly gravitate toward.”
As the Company continues implementing new systems and technological enhancements, the NWL New Frontiers annuity will be one of several new products available on the FireLight® platform only, allowing producers to submit applications electronically for easier business. This system offers producers a more efficient and streamlined process, plus the ability to provide electronic delivery to clients.
“We look forward to continually enhancing our business process, and the NWL® New Frontiers is one of several new and innovative products we are introducing to the marketplace,” said Tope. “We are excited to share it with customers and producers.”
About National Western Life:
National Western Life Group, Inc. is the parent organization of National Western Life Insurance Company, which is the parent organization of Ozark National Life Insurance Company, both stock life insurance companies in aggregate offering a broad portfolio of individual universal life, whole life and term insurance plans, as well as annuity products. As of March 31, 2022, the Company maintained consolidated total assets of $13.8 billion, consolidated stockholders' equity of $2.3 billion, and combined life insurance inforce of $20.6 billion.
Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, NWL® Email: [email protected]
Phone: 800-760-3434, ext. 206
The J.P. Morgan Factor FocusSM Index (“Index”) has been licensed to National Western Life Insurance Company (the “Licensee”) for the Licensee’s benefit. Neither the Licensee nor any National Western Life fixed indexed annuity (the “Annuity Product”) is sponsored, operated, endorsed, recommended, sold or promoted by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (“JPMS”) or any of its affiliates (together and individually, “J.P. Morgan”). J.P. Morgan makes no representation and gives no warranty, express or implied, to purchasers of the Annuity Product nor does J.P. Morgan have any liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions of the J.P. Morgan Index. Such persons should seek appropriate professional advice before making an investment or purchasing insurance. The Index has been designed and is compiled, calculated, maintained and sponsored by J.P. Morgan without regard to the Licensee, the Annuity Product or any policyholder. J.P. Morgan is under no obligation to continue compiling, calculating, maintaining or sponsoring the Index. J.P. Morgan may independently issue or sponsor other indices or products that are similar to and may compete with the Index and the Annuity Product. J.P. Morgan may transact in assets referenced in the Index (or in financial instruments such as derivatives that reference those assets). These activities could have a positive or negative effect on the value of the Index and the Annuity Product.
- Structured outcome products return to the fore
- Hurricane Ian delivers powerful reminder of retirement location considerations
- More BIPOC Americans open to receiving financial advice in 2022
- Claudia Cypher Kane named FPA 2023 president-elect
- How many of these money mistakes are you making? Free advice available
- Americans look for retirement income protection in the face of recession
- Regulators, industry execs disagree on indexed-linked regulation details
- Debunking 5 in-plan annuity myths – and why that matters
- North Carolina newcomer says he will support his 2 children with $1 million win
- Trade associations to House: It’s time to hold a vote on the RILA Act
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicare study reveals confusing, complicated enrollment process
- Medicare Advantage, Part D premiums will be lower in 2023
- New York doctor pleads guilty in $31M insurance fraud plot
- Negotiating lower health insurance premiums could help companies increase profits
- Medicare Program; Medicare Part B Monthly Actuarial Rates, Premium Rates, and Annual Deductible Beginning January 1, 2023
- ACLI names 2023 chair and board of directors
- ACLI conference wraps up with a look at 2023’s regulatory landscape
- Insurers must reimagine work, ACLI speaker says
- Addressing the 2 most common objections to buying life insurance
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan headlines ACLI 2022 conference