7-TOOL ADVISOR BY ONE SEVEN ACQUIRES COLLEGE FUNDING EVOLUTION
Purchase Strengthens Company’s Position in the Financial Industry
7-Tool Advisor of One Seven, a registered investment advisory (RIA) firm in Beachwood, Ohio, has acquired the turnkey college planning marketing system, College Funding Evolution (CFE).
In order to stay even further ahead of the competition, 7-Tool Advisor, will now be offering its growing network of individual financial advisors turnkey college funding coaching, training, financial aid planning, and access to admissions and financial aid services.
Although the terms of the transaction were not disclosed, this highly valued acquisition will continue to set 7-Tool Advisor apart in the financial advising space.
The announcement came in early 2021 according to CFE managing partner Adam H. Blumenthal. With expertise in business coaching and financial advisor sales training, Blumenthal will apply his years of experience as Managing Director and National Sales Trainer for College Funding Evolution to educate financial advisors on how to guide families through the grueling process of preparing financially for college. He will continue this role at 7-Tool Advisor as Head of Marketing and Business Development.
Established in 2020, 7-Tool Advisor of One Seven also offers their financial advisors who join their RIA everything they need to manage and grow their practice, including coaching, 401(k) sales and service, investment management, planning support, finance, billing, legal, compliance, technology, operations, marketing and more.
“Giving our advisors access to the breadth and depth of Adam’s college planning expertise aligns with our holistic commitment to offer personal and financial growth to advisors and their clients,” says Todd Resnick, Co-Founder of One Seven.
This acquisition leads to enhanced credibility for a company who concentrates mostly on advisor satisfaction and building trust among its partners. It is indeed a win-win for both companies.
The company has been continuously expanding its advisor network. The acquisition portrays One Seven’s expertise and confidence in taking on another company. Acquisitions are not new to the financial planning industry in Northeast Ohio, but this is one to be noted.
The organization structure will remain the same and the roles of the top officials will stay as well.
One Seven Leadership Team
Todd Resnick, Co-Founder, President
Ronald Gross, Co-Founder, CEO
Richard Gross, Co-Founder, CEO
Adam Blumenthal, Head of Marketing and Business Development
The One Seven Difference
One Seven is committed to creating a unique experience for advisors as well as their clients. By using differentiated advisor experiences, they unite various pillars of wellness to create a deeper client connection. At One Seven, making advisors productive and successful benefits the client. For more information visit 7tooladvisor.com or weareoneseven.com.
- Survey Shows Advisors’ Evolving Views Of Fixed Income
- Gen Z Workers Hit Most By Pandemic’s Impact
- Private Capital, Public Policy Can Help Close The Racial Wealth Gap
- Max Baucus: We Need To Raise Taxes Fairly, But Leave Existing Roth IRAs Alone
- COVID-19 Prompted First-Time Legacy Planning Conversations For 44.5M
- ‘Annuity King’ Alleges IRS Misconduct In New Florida Lawsuit
- Plan Sponsors Show Strong Interest In Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- Jackson National Enters The Registered Index-Linked Annuity Market
- Brookfield Closes $10B Reinsurance Deal With American Equity
- Federal Life Launches Digital Currency Variable Annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- 63% Are Reviewing Coverage As Medicare Annual Enrollment Period Begins
- Anheuser-Busch In-Bev Employee Pleads Guilty In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- 2/3 Of Older Americans Still Fear Getting COVID-19, AmeriLife Survey Says
- Colorado Requires Some Health Insurance Plans To Cover Gender-Affirming Care
- Biden Administration Approves Colorado’s Inclusive Health Care Plan
- Alex Murdaugh Charged With Taking Insurance Money In Maid’s Death
- Ex-Employees: Shurwest Execs Knew About Dubious IUL Sales
- ‘Murdaugh Handed Me A Loaded Gun,’ Says Man In Alleged Suicide-For-Hire Plot
- US Life Insurers Remain On Strong Financial Footing, ACLI Speaker Says
- ACLI Elects Chair, Board And Officers For 2022