ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled "
- Retail/affinity providers are now the second most popular channel of distribution for pet insurance.
- The internet, using desktop PCs, continues as the preferred method of arranging pet cover.
- Switching levels are low among pet insurance customers, although many are inclined to compare prices on an aggregator platform before ultimately committing to their initial provider.
- Price remains a significant influence on the decision-making process for pet customers.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=904528
- To understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- To improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- To discover which providers lead the way in the travel insurance space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behavior.
Table of Contents:
The Purchasing Journey
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVGFor more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/uk-pet-insurance-market-2016-current-market-size-trends-demands-and-forecast-report-783538.htm