ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled "
- 37.2% of combined insurance customers purchased direct from an insurer in 2016.
- Visiting a price comparison site to compare prices and policies is the most common pre-purchase activity for household insurance customers.
- Aviva is the leading provider across contents, buildings, and combined policies in 2016.
- 70.2% of combined household insurance customers shopped around at last renewal.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=902799
- Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- Discover which providers lead the way in the household insurance space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behavior.
Table of Contents:
The Purchasing Journey
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVGFor more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/uk-household-insurance-distribution-and-marketing-report-2016-edition-783546.htm