The new FPA Group Health Plan, underwritten by
* Level Self-Funded Premium Health Plans with rates approximately 25% lower than comparable Affordable Care Act (ACA) plans/**
* Customized group health plans with different co-pays and deductibles
* Short-term medical plans, medi-gap products, customized HSA plans, and senior products (Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plans)
* Dental and vision plans
* Critical illness and accident plans
* Individual life insurance
* Individual disability income
* Long-term care insurance
* Deductible credit - for same calendar year
An early test of the new
The FPA Group Health Plan is a Level Self-Funded Premium Health Plan and is governed by individual state laws and regulations. At this time, regulations in
Over the last decade,
Journalists interested in learning more about the FPA Group Health Plan can contact
/ Due to individual state regulations, plans not available in DE, HI, MT, NC, NH, NY, and DC.
*/ National General Benefits Solutions, incorporated in 1965, focuses on providing small- and mid-sized employers with benefits options previously only available to large employers -- helping employers lower costs while providing quality benefits to their employees.
**/ Potential savings based on standard, level-funded product rates compared to similar ACA rated products.
***/ Broker Source has been selected by