Financial Help Centers is an online marketing application that is able to give you your own exclusive lead generating source.
- Here is how Financial Help Centers works. You give away a FREE COPY of a valuable financial and retirement planning book (Retail Value: $19.95) in exchange for warm leads that are sent directly and exclusively to your email address. You are the only person who gets these leads. The cost for this exclusive unlimited lead source is only $9.95 a month!
- Bruce Sankin is the author of this bestselling financial book "WHAT ALL STOCK AND MUTUAL FUND INVESTORS SHOULD KNOW!" He is also an arbitrator and mediator for FINRA and a consumer advocate on investor education for over seventeen years.
- Simply, if you have a website, put a link to receive a free copy of this bestselling book on your home page. Everyone wants a free copy of this bestselling book. In exchange for the free book you will receive a warm lead or referral that is sent exclusively to your e-mail.
- Don't worry if you don't have a website. When you subscribe to the service, you will receive your own Financial Help Centers website that will send leads exclusively to your email.
- Here are excerpts from testimonials from agents using Financial Help Centers. You can read their entire testimonials at http://www.financialhelpcenters.com/testimonials:
-“I gave out nine books and got four phone calls that turned into four appointments. That is a 44% response!”
-“I closed a $300,000.00 sale using your books and Financial Help Centers.”
-“I sent out an email blast to my clients and prospects and got a 10% response. As a NAIFA member I urge you to consider offering this program to the 60,000 plus members of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, (NAIFA). I believe that this marketing tool may be very effective in both client retention and prospecting for new clients.”
- Bruce Sankin has received a "review letter" from FINRA stating that his book has met their standards to use for marketing and advertising to clients and prospects. In October, 2007, Life Insurance Selling magazine reviewed the book and stated that they would highly recommend it as a marketing tool for clients and prospects.
To find out more on ‘Financial Help Centers Online Marketing Application' contact: