Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri Anonim Sirketi (TUPRAS) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review : New Company and Market Analysis
Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri A.S. (Tupras) engages in the oil refining & distribution in Turkey. It purchases, sells, imports, exports, markets, and distributes petroleum products, LPG, and natural gas; and establishes, operates, and transfers retail stations and maintenance facilities. It imports crude oil from Saudi Arabia, Iran, Libya and Russia, and exports its processed products to the US, Northern Cyprus, the European Union and Singapore. The company mainly operates in Turkey. It is headquartered in Kocaeli, Turkey
Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri Anonim Sirketi (TUPRAS) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review is an in-depth business, strategic and financial analysis of Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri Anonim Sirketi (TUPRAS). The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the detailed strategic analysis of the company. This highlights its strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats it faces going forward.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs.
- The company's strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed. Financial, strategic and operational factors are considered.
- The opportunities open to the company are considered and its growth potential assessed. Competitive or technological threats are highlighted.
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four quarters.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial and strategic analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Capitalize on competitor's weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
- Compare your company's financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
To view this report, please use the following link: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=2YB5IH1NL149803
((Comments on this story may be sent to [email protected]))