Zurich North America Wins Award for “Digital Experience Champion” at Excellence in Insurance Innovation, Sponsored by Insurity
To learn more about the Excellence in Insurance Innovation Awards, please reach out to [email protected].
Insurity is a leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs. Insurity is trusted by 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the US and has over 400 cloud-based deployments. Through its best-in-class digital platform and with unrivaled industry experience and the industry’s most robust analytics offerings, Insurity is uniquely positioned to deliver exceptional value, empowering customers to focus on their core businesses, optimize their operations, and provide superior policyholder experiences. Insurity is a portfolio company of GI Partners and TA Associates. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
About Zurich North America
Zurich North America is one of the largest providers of insurance solutions and services to businesses and individuals. Our customers represent industries ranging from agriculture to technology. Zurich North America is part of Zurich Insurance Group, a leading multi-line insurer serving more than 55 million customers – both people and businesses – in more than 210 countries and territories. Founded 150 years ago, Zurich is transforming insurance. In addition to providing insurance protection, Zurich is increasingly offering prevention services such as those that promote wellbeing and enhance climate resilience.
Reflecting its purpose "to create a brighter future together," Zurich aspires to be one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. It is targeting net-zero emissions by 2050 and is one of the world's most sustainable insurers, as shown by the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment. In 2020, Zurich launched the Zurich Forest project to support reforestation and biodiversity restoration in Brazil.
The Group has about 56,000 employees and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN), is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and has a level I American Depositary Receipt (ZURVY) program, which is traded over-the-counter on OTCQX. Further information is available at www.zurich.com.
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Congratulations on retirement. Now what?
- ‘Terrified’: Nearly half of investors check retirement balance 3 times a week
- Markets ends mixed following strong data on wages, jobs
- Big ideas that could generate lifetime retirement income
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Northwestern Mutual expands disability insurance choices for medical professionals
- Old Dominion Freight Line faces 401(k) lawsuit
- Bill would remove agents and brokers from burdensome Medicare rule
- Can I change my mind about Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare open enrollment can get confusing
Life Insurance News
- LIMRA: Life combo products provide more options as LTCi market slows
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million
- Murdaugh, Laffitte cases add to reputation of bankers in Lowcountry