USAA Named “Claims Champion of the Year” and “Policyholder Experience Knockout” Award Recipient at Excellence in Insurance Innovation, Sponsored by Insurity
“USAA’s continued commitment to driving innovation in P&C insurance and serving the military community is what makes it an industry leader,” said Sylvester Mathis, Chief Insurance Officer at Insurity. “Insurity is proud to recognize the innovation embedded into USAA’s culture in creating differentiated and thoughtful experiences for their members.”
To learn more about the Excellence in Insurance Innovation Awards, please reach out to [email protected]
Insurity is a leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs. Insurity is trusted by 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the US and has over 400 cloud-based deployments. Through its best-in-class digital platform and with unrivaled industry experience and the industry’s most robust analytics offerings, Insurity is uniquely positioned to deliver exceptional value, empowering customers to focus on their core businesses, optimize their operations, and provide superior policyholder experiences. Insurity is a portfolio company of GI Partners and TA Associates. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
Founded in 1922 by a group of military officers, USAA is among the leading providers of insurance, banking, and investment and retirement solutions to more than 13 million members of the U.S. military, veterans who have honorably served and their families. Headquartered in San Antonio, USAA has offices in eight U.S. cities and three overseas locations and employs more than 38,000 people worldwide. Each year, the company contributes to national and local nonprofits in support of military families and communities where employees live and work. For more information about USAA, follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@USAA), or visit usaa.com.
- Fed slows rate hikes even as Powell says there's more work to do
- Mortgage rates in U.S. fall again, hit 6.09%
- 1 in 3 Americans struggling financially but goal-setting is a game-changer
- Advisors bet on US stocks to outperform in 2023 amid tech rebound
- Investors want more ESG information from companies
- Study: Does pessimism really suppress annuity sales?
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- State: all insurers failed to comply with Oregon Reproductive Health Equity Act
- Will plan fix California health care?
- Insurance giant Elevance to move into 15th state
- Medicare card scam targets seniors for personal info
- Yes, states are re-checking Medicaid and CHIP eligibility starting in April
Life Insurance News
- Maid's son tells judge Alex Murdaugh took $4M for her death
- Chris Wilson tells court former friend Murdaugh confessed he was ‘stealing money’
- State's motive testimony could prolong Alex Murdaugh murder trial
- Equitable expands portfolio in VUL market
- New date set for billionaire suspect accused of bribing state cabinet member