Smart Choice Agents Named by Inc. Magazine as One of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
For the 3rd consecutive year, Smart Choice appears on the Inc. 5000 list
with three-year revenue growth of 80%.
GREENSBORO, NC—August 23, 2021—Smart Choice® Agents was named by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies. This is the 3rd consecutive year Smart Choice has appeared on the Inc. 5000 list with three-year revenue growth of 80%. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent small businesses. Jamba Juice, Timberland, Clif Bar, Pandora, Patagonia, Oracle, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
“The entire team has worked relentlessly to garner the business results that again propelled us to the Inc. 5000 honors in what was a very challenging year”, said Andrew Caldwell, president of Smart Choice. “Within our own industry, we also enjoy the honor of being the fastest growing insurance network.”
The momentum of 2020 has transitioned well into 2021 for Smart Choice with over 600 agents joining the network in the first half of 2021. These new agency partners exemplify the full range of independent agencies from scratch start-ups to multi-office agency groups. Independent agents recognize the value of partnering with a network founded by an independent agent -- that offers what is considered as the most agent-friendly agreement available. Smart Choice also offers the support and services of local State Directors and Territory Managers that work closely with agencies to expand their offerings and grow their book of business.
“Partnering with Smart Choice has had a HUGE impact. I have grown my business far more than I could have expected and it was because Smart Choice provided access to the markets needed to be successful”, said Tammy Lamberth, owner of Lamberth Insurance Services. “Our Smart Choice Territory Manager (TM) is amazing, and I knew that he would help me become successful in a challenging insurance environment. My agency would not be where it is today if it wasn’t for Smart Choice and my TM.”
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. They currently serve 8,700 agency partners in 45 states. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
Katie Wilmoth, Smart Choice | 336.217.4650 x3042 | [email protected]
- Tiburon Advisors: Americans’ Investable Assets Up Nearly 50% From 2018
- Nationwide Survey: Plan Sponsors, Employees Want Annuity Options
- SEC Charges App Annie An Its Founder With Securities Fraud
- More Felony Charges For California Agents In Alleged $10M Securities Fraud
- What Can We Expect With Taxes And The Fed As The 4th Quarter Nears?
- Year-Over-Year Single Premium Buy-Out Sales Up 119% In 2Q
- Prudential To Sell Portion Of In-force Legacy Variable Annuity Block To Fortitude For 2.2B
- Jackson National Completes Separation From Prudential plc
- Allianz Life Partners With iJoin And IPX On Guaranteed Income Option
- J.P. Morgan Partners With AIG On SmartRetirement Plus Income Option
- Unique Labor Conditions Spur People To Seek Health Insurance
- Queer Couple Sues Aetna Over Denied Fertility Treatments
- Study: Adults Near Medicare Eligibility Spend Heavily On Health Care
- Biden: Nearly 3M Get Health Coverage During COVID-19 Sign-Up
- Bestow Acquires Centurion Life
- SC Judge Grants Alex Murdaugh Bond In Case Stemming From Failed Suicide Plot
- Foresters Financial President/CEO James Boyle To Retire In February 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Has No Bearing On A Life Insurance Claim: ACLI
- Attorney: Murdaugh Asked Man To Shoot Him For $10M In Life Insurance