Paul Feldman: An Industry Trailblazer and Winner of 2023 NAILBA ID 20 Award
The team at InsuranceNewsNet has a reason to celebrate. Our founder, publisher, and president Paul Feldman has been honored with the prestigious Insurance Distribution (ID) 20 Award. This award, given by the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA), a Finseca community, acknowledges the intelligent, creative, and innovative visionaries in our industry.
Paul stands among an elite group selected from over 46 nominees to receive this accolade. The ID 20 Award, honoring the industry’s leaders, underscores their remarkable contributions and significant impact they have had in the field.
As a third-generation insurance agent, Paul has more than just experience, his commitment and dedication fueled by passion and expertise in marketing, has made him a leading force in the industry.
“I’m deeply honored by this recognition,” Paul remarked, reflecting on the award. “It’s more than a personal milestone; it’s a testament to the drive and commitment of the entire InsuranceNewsNet team as we continue to innovate and inform the industry.”
The acknowledgement of the award winners took place on the stage at NAILBA 42, during the Douglas Mooers Award for Excellence Dinner on November 2nd. Winners will be featured on NAILBA.org.
As we celebrate our founder’s achievements, we invite the industry, partners, clients, and readers to join us in recognizing the extraordinary contributions that continue to shape the insurance landscape for the better.
For more in-depth coverage of the insurance industry, thought leadership, and insights that can only be found here, stay tuned to InsuranceNewsNet.com.
- Understanding how to give charitable gifts from IRAs
- Savvy Senior: How a health savings account can boost your retirement savings
- Wellness vs. distraction: Tips to manage your thoughts
- How to gain confidence in your retirement strategy: 5 areas you must address
- Analyst who correctly predicted 8% mortgage rates has a new target
- Structured annuity sales soar higher in strong Q3 market, Wink reports
- Global Atlantic closes $19 billion reinsurance agreement with MetLife
- Nationwide launches new annuity riders, increases payout percentages on L.inc+ suite
- Brookfield Re reports more than $2B in annuity sales in Q3
- Retirees can do good, get reliable income
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Premier Health patients involved in data breach impacting 8.4 million people, tech company says
- Hospitals get cash as Medicaid expands
- 9 health care trends to watch in 2024
- Mainers warned to be careful when shopping for health insurance
- Report: Shopping around cuts healthcare costs
Life Insurance News
- KKR buys out minority Global Atlantic shareholders in $2.7B deal
- The Greenfield approach to PAS modernization in life insurance won’t solve all your problems
- Higher interest rates drive ‘improving’ 2024 outlook for life insurers, Fitch reports
- Most Americans overestimate life insurance costs while underestimating health risks
- NCOIL elects officers, adopts policy on fiduciary rule, AI and others