Kingstone Insurance Company Goes Live with Insurity’s Sure AI Assistant to Continue Modernization Initiatives Delivering an Enhanced Customer Experience to the Claims Process
“We are thrilled that Kingstone has implemented Sure AI Assistant to handle their inbound phone calls,” said Sylvester Mathis, Chief Insurance Officer at Insurity. “Whether they receive 1,000 calls or 100,000 calls following a natural disaster, Sure AI Assistant allows Kingstone to scale up to meet increased demand. Using Sure AI Assistant, Kingstone will create efficiencies for insurance agents and adjusters, leading to increased policyholder satisfaction and policy retention.”
To learn more about how Sure AI Assistant can benefit your organization, please contact [email protected]
Insurity is a leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs. Insurity is trusted by 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the US and has over 400 cloud-based deployments. Through its best-in-class digital platform and with unrivaled industry experience and the industry’s most robust analytics offerings, Insurity is uniquely positioned to deliver exceptional value, empowering customers to focus on their core businesses, optimize their operations, and provide superior policyholder experiences. Insurity is a portfolio company of GI Partners and TA Associates. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
About Kingstone Insurance
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: KINS) is a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company whose principal operating subsidiary is Kingstone Insurance Company (KICO). KICO is a multi-line carrier writing business through retail and wholesale agents and brokers. KICO offers primarily personal lines insurance products, as well as Physical Damage Only coverage to taxi and transportation network vehicle owners in New York State. Actively writing in New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, Kingstone is also licensed in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Maine. For more information, please visit www.kingstoneinsurance.com.
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Congratulations on retirement. Now what?
- ‘Terrified’: Nearly half of investors check retirement balance 3 times a week
- Markets ends mixed following strong data on wages, jobs
- Big ideas that could generate lifetime retirement income
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Northwestern Mutual expands disability insurance choices for medical professionals
- Old Dominion Freight Line faces 401(k) lawsuit
- Bill would remove agents and brokers from burdensome Medicare rule
- Can I change my mind about Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare open enrollment can get confusing
Life Insurance News
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million
- Murdaugh, Laffitte cases add to reputation of bankers in Lowcountry
- Victims seek civil judgement as Murdaugh, Laffitte await what's next