iPipeline® Provides Advisors Excel with Unified Path Toward Accessing Core Data Analytics in Financial Services
Developed by iPipeline's data analytics and data science team, the Case Analytics service in InsureSight leverages data from iPipeline's Agency Management System, which is comprised of more than 300 BGAs (brokerage general agents), 70 carriers, 800,000 annual application submissions, $8 billion in annuity deposits, and $4 billion in life insurance premiums across the industry.
"We have worked with iPipeline consistently for more than a decade and have grown together as our businesses continue to evolve," said Jim Bowman, President of Life at Advisors Excel. "iPipeline is truly a leader within the life insurance and annuities data space. We view iPipeline as a strategic partner for us over the long haul. As new solutions become available through their ecosystem, we are excited to expand this existing relationship and the services we currently leverage to meet our strategic vision."
In partnership with data cloud company Snowflake, iPipeline takes the siloed information from Advisors Excel and organizes it into one centralized location. This enhances and streamlines regulatory oversight and compliance while providing financial advisors with a broad enterprise view across all channels.
“Big Data is not just a trendy marketing term; it’s become a necessity to empower our business leaders with different ways to view data from various perspectives,” said Ryan Fickel, Chief Technology Officer of Advisors Excel. “We can’t do that if data is isolated from one system to another. iPipeline has provided us with the tools and access to consolidate multiple datasets, producing insights that can affect our bottom line—such as performance and trends.”
To learn more about iPipeline's InsureSight solution, please visit https://www.ipipeline.com/products/insuresight, or get in touch with a sales representative via our Contact Us page: https://www.ipipeline.com/contact-us/.
iPipeline is building the end-to-end digitized ecosystem for the life insurance and wealth management industries, which will enable millions of uninsured or under-insured Americans to secure their financial futures as part of a holistic financial planning experience. The firm is working to optimize all application and processing workflows—from quote to commission—and consolidating them within one of the most expansive straight-through processing platforms, significantly reducing paper, saving time, and increasing premiums and placements for insurance agents. iPipeline is also committed to offering premier subscription-based tools to help financial institutions and advisors automate and digitize financial transactions, comply with regulations, and seamlessly incorporate life insurance and annuities into client accounts.
The iPipeline digital ecosystem incorporates one of the industry's largest data sets to enable advisors and agents to optimize their businesses. Since its establishment in 1995, iPipeline has facilitated 1.5 billion quote responses, $32 billion in savings on printing and mailing costs, the collection of 55 billion premiums, and the protection of 25 million lives. iPipeline operates as a unit of Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP), a constituent of the S&P 500® and Fortune 500® indices. For more information, please visit https://www.ipipeline.com/.
About Advisors Excel
Advisors Excel, founded in 2005, has redefined the role a marketing organization can play in supporting independent financial advisors. Their growth has been unparalleled in the industry and is achieved by working with a smaller group of select advisors. With a focus on making good advisors great business owners, Advisors Excel has revolutionized how financial professionals build and operate their businesses.
In 2021, the 500 advisors working with Advisors Excel did over $8.9 billion in annuity, Medicare, and life insurance production. Their affiliated Registered Investment Advisory Firm, AE Wealth Management, currently manages over $18.8 billion and has been named one of the fastest-growing RIAs in the country.
JConnelly for iPipeline
Public Relations Manager, Advisors Excel
- For some, nothing to fear from taking RMDs, professor says
- Half of investors plan to work after retirement
- Cetera to acquire Securian’s retail wealth business
- Study: Education level should drive decisions on Social Security, annuities
- Former California energy company exec given 5 years in prison for $15M investment fraud
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
- Producers stew as insurers slow to process life and annuity applications
- Substitute teacher wins massive lottery drawing in North Carolina. ‘Too good to be true’
- Brad Rhodes: An annuity product many have never heard of
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Nearly half of all gig workers have no access to health insurance
- California offers health insurance for $10 a month. The deadline is days away
- Amazon announces service to deliver medications to your door. Here’s how it works
- COVID-19Another COVID ‘new normal’: more Californians dying at home
- Seven sentenced in conspiracy to defraud federal health insurance programs
Life Insurance News
- Cetera to acquire Securian’s retail wealth business
- What does Curtis 'Cousin Eddie' Smith know in Murdaugh case?
- Alex Murdaugh's murder trial starts with cellphones, bullets
- Prosecutors, defense argue guns, bad acts in Murdaugh trial
- Lincoln Financial Group offers new, fully automated life product, WealthAccelerate