Hunter Sexton, JD, MHA Joins Voluntary Advantage Advisory Board
January 1, 2024, Aurora, Colorado - Voluntary Advantage would like to formally announce that Hunter Sexton, JD, MHA, has accepted a role on their Advisory Board. Hunter is a Compliance Consultant with Sydney Consulting Group, LLC. Hunter leads a best-in-class Regulatory Compliance Team that works with carriers and regulators to bring supplemental health, life and disability products to market. Hunter earned his Masters in Healthcare Administration from the University of South Florida’s College of Public Health and his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University’s College of Law. Hunter came to Sydney Consulting after 12 years of industry experience with major medical carriers that included sales, marketing, plan operations, and finance.
The Advisory Board provides Voluntary Advantage with direction and insights into trends in the marketplace and topics that the industry wants to hear. Voluntary Advantage is ecstatic to have the thought leadership of these experts who impact many different important aspects of the Voluntary Benefits industry onboard. Hunter has a unique perspective of the marketplace and Voluntary Advantage is excited that he has joined the board.
Voluntary Advantage was created by the Voluntary Benefits Industry, For the Voluntary Benefits Industry. From our Key Contributors to our Advisory Board, we are a team of professionals that are passionate about the Voluntary Benefits industry. Our mission is to give the Voluntary Benefits industry a voice and drive innovation by providing a platform that encourages collaboration and the creative sharing of information and ideas. Visit www.voluntary-advantage.com to learn more about us and subscribe to our free publication, the Voluntary Benefits Voice.
- Converting retirement funds to a Roth
- How financial advisors can overcome long-term care insurance buyer hesitation
- Social Security planning is crucial to preparing clients for retirement
- Goldman exec weighs in on what's next for economy
- NAIC issues policies, but not regulation, on ESG investments
- California Gov. Newsom signs best-interest annuity sales bill
- Armed with Ebix life/annuity assets, Zinnia expands its market presence
- Orion, DPL team up to bring commission-free annuities to advisors
- Will lower interest rates cut into fixed deferred annuity sales?
- The Decumulation Paradox: Why many retirees underspend
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Kansas can't expand Medicaid unless top Republicans support it. Here's why they don't
- RUSS LATINO: 140,000 or more Mississippians could lose private health insurance with Medicaid expansion
- Anthem encourages insurance carriers to seek other providers and care
- Mississippi Medicaid expansion bill moves forward in GOP-led House over governor's opposition
- Medicaid work requirement question will appear on SD ballots in November
Life Insurance News
- NAIFA names financial services leaders to new Industry Leadership Board
- (What’s so funny ‘bout) embracing the future with women, wealth and understanding?
- How AI and information tech are disrupting life insurance advisors
- BGAs and IMOs plan to expand their efforts to recruit female financial professionals
- Life insurers report improved mortality; actuaries say nothing’s changed