Jim Boldischar, CLU, ChFC Joins Highland Capital Brokerage as Sales Vice President
Birmingham, AL, May 16, 2014 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) announced today that Jim Boldischar has joined the company as Sales Vice President at its Chicago location. In this position, Mr. Boldischar will be focused on partnering with qualified institutional and independent advisors to customize solutions for their clients.
"We are very pleased that Jim has joined the HCB Chicago team,” said Gary Wright, Managing Principal. Along with his expertise, Jim’s passion and enthusiasm makes him a great addition to our company. I believe our producers and advisors will truly enjoy working with Jim to develop unique insurance solutions for their clients.”
Mr. Boldischar has over 15 years of experience in the life insurance industry, including nine years with ING. He specializes in the areas of executive benefits, tax diversification, and legacy planning, providing advisors with creative strategies for developing their business.
Mr. Boldischar is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, and has his CLU and ChFC designations from the American College.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
- Younger Investors Have Money, But Don’t Have An Advisor
- Financial Industry Could Lose $1T By Failing To Respond To Climate Change: Study
- Latin Americans Expect To Have ‘Gaps’ In Retirement Income: LIMRA
- New Federal Income Tax Form Created For Seniors
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Bristol Health Uses Annuities To Keep Pension Losses To $31.4M
- Those New Retirement Regulations: Are They SECURE Or INSECURE?
- Massachusetts Enacts Fiduciary Rules For All Financial Advice
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- Guardian Life Says Offering Accident/DI Improves Workers’ Comp Claim Results
- Senate Bill Could Allow Georgia Teachers To Invest In Pensions Differently
- Medicare Under Pressure To Meet Boomers’ Needs On A Budget
- Editorial: Medicare for All Should Already Be In Place
- ‘Build More Ramps’ To Health Care, Speaker Urges