This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181002005680/en/
3500 Oleander Drive, Wilmington, N.C.28403
4924 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, N.C.28314
3100 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., New Bern, N.C.28562
Customers can receive in-person assistance from
“Our thoughts are with the communities here in
Wells Fargo’s trademark Mobile Response Unit is a 75-foot, heavy-duty commercial “office on wheels” designed to bring valuable information directly to
- Home mortgage and home equity customers
- Auto loan customers
- Credit card customers
- Personal lines/loan customers
- Student loan customers
- Small business loan customers
Wells Fargo’s deployment of Mobile Response Units to
Disaster Relief Customer Assistance Information
- Home Mortgage: 888-818-9147, Monday through Friday from
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time, and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern time.
- Home Equity: 1-866-355-1540, Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Auto loan customers can request payment assistance for up to 90 days and discuss available options for the filing of a Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) claim, if applicable.
- Direct Auto customers: 800-559-3557, Monday through Friday,
8 a.m.to 6 p.m.local time.
- Indirect Auto customers: 800-289-8004, Monday through Friday
8 a.m.to 10 p.m. Eastern time, and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern time.
- Personal loans: 877-269-6056, Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern time.
- Credit cards and personal lines of credit: Call the number on the back of the card or call
Wells Fargoat 800-642-4720 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Education financial services: 800-658-3567, Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Retail small business customers impacted by the hurricane are encouraged to call
Customers in the impacted area who participate in an employer-sponsored 401(k) plan provided by