- Individuals with dependent children, partners, or parents require life insurance. 16.5% of over-50s have a child under 18, while 28.9% of parents over 50 have an adult child still living at home. Income protection and a policy linked to a mortgage are relevant for these individuals who are looking to financially protect their family. They may also look into long-term social care for dependent parents.
- 57.0% of the over-50s
"Targeting the Over-50s with Life Insurance" explores the over-50s demographic and segments the age group into five distinct life stages. This spans those who have dependent children in education to those over 70 who are declining in health. The insurance needs and values of each life stage are highlighted and discussed, along with the opportunities each life stage provides insurers and how best to target them. The report discusses the main competitors within the over-50s segment and analyzes their approach to targeting customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a better understanding of the diversity of customers within the over-50s segment.
- Understand the differing values, behavior, and insurance needs of customers aged over 50.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to over-50s customers based on their life stage and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- Understand how the over-50s segment should be approached with regards to marketing and advertising.
- Discover the top providers within the over-50s market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4719495/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/targeting-the-over-50s-with-life-insurance-300426536.html