Short Term Car Insurance Market Is Booming Worldwide : Progressive, Allstate, Momentum: Short Term Car Insurance Market Analysis & Forecast for Next 5 Years
New Jersey, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2022 -- Global Short Term Car Insurance Market Insights by Application, Product Type, Competitive Landscape & Regional Forecast 2027 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Global Short Term Car Insurance Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Bajaj Allianz (India), Reliance General Insurance (India), GEICO (United States), USAA (United States), Oriental Insurance (India), Progressive Corporation (United States), Zurich Insurance Group (Switzerland), Allstate (United States) and Momentum (South Africa).
Short-term car insurance is an insurance plan for a temporary duration that provides insurance coverage against various natural and made calamities like natural disasters, accidental damage, personal accidents of the drivers or owners, etc. If anyone is learning to drive or rental car or using a private car after borrowing it from a friend or relative, he/she can opt short term car insurance. The various types of insurance are opted by the users according to their requirements.
This growth is primarily driven by Implementation of Regulations By Government Bodies of Various Countries for Compulsion of Vehicle Insurance and Increasing Road Accidents and Growing Awareness About Financial Benefits of Vehicle Insurance.
The segments and sub-section of Short Term Car Insurance market is shown below:
Short Term Car Insurance Market Study by Type (Gap Insurance, Rental Car Insurance, Non-owners Insurance), Sales Channel (Online, Offline), Duration (1-month, 6-months, 9-months), Coverage (Comprehensive, Third-party Liability)
-Implementation of Regulations By Government Bodies of Various Countries for Compulsion of Vehicle Insurance
-Increasing Road Accidents and Growing Awareness About Financial Benefits of Vehicle Insurance
-Adoption of Third-party Liability Insurance by Most of the Rented Car Drivers Due to Low Cost
-High Cost of Short Term Car Insurance Compared to Annual
-High Adoption of Rented Cars for Travelling in Other States
-The Evolution of Autonomous Cars May Hamper the Revenue of Insurers
Some of the key players involved in the Market are: Bajaj Allianz (India), Reliance General Insurance (India), GEICO (United States), USAA (United States), Oriental Insurance (India), Progressive Corporation (United States), Zurich Insurance Group (Switzerland), Allstate (United States) and Momentum (South Africa)
Important years considered in the Short Term Car Insurance study:
Historical year – 2017-2021; Base year – 2021; Forecast period** – 2022 to 2027 [** unless otherwise stated]
If opting for the Global version of Short Term Car Insurance Market; then below country analysis would be included:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Nordic Nations, Spain, Switzerland and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of countries etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered with this Study
1) What makes Short Term Car Insurance Market feasible for long term investment?
2) Know value chain areas where players can create value?
3) Teritorry that may see steep rise in CAGR & Y-O-Y growth?
4) What geographic region would have better demand for product/services?
5) What opportunity emerging territory would offer to established and new entrants in Short Term Car Insurance market?
6) Risk side analysis connected with service providers?
7) How influencing factors driving the demand of Short Term Car Insurance in next few years?
8) What is the impact analysis of various factors in the Global Short Term Car Insurance market growth?
9) What strategies of big players help them acquire share in mature market?
10) How Technology and Customer-Centric Innovation is bringing big Change in Short Term Car Insurance Market?
There are 15 Chapters to display the Global Short Term Car Insurance Market
Chapter 1, Overview to describe Definition, Specifications and Classification of Global Short Term Car Insurance market, Applications & Types;
Chapter 2, objective of the study.
Chapter 3, Research methodology, measures, assumptions and analytical tools
Chapter 4 and 5, Global Short Term Car Insurance Market Trend Analysis, Drivers, Challenges by consumer behaviour, Marketing Channels, Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 6 and 7, to show the Short Term Car Insurance Market Analysis, segmentation analysis, characteristics;
Chapter 8 and 9, to show Five forces (bargaining Power of buyers/suppliers), Threats to new entrants and market condition;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show analysis by regional segmentation [North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific etc], comparison, leading countries and opportunities; Customer Behaviour
Chapter 12, to identify major decision framework accumulated through Industry experts and strategic decision makers;
Chapter 13 and 14, about competition landscape (classification and Market Ranking)
Chapter 15, deals with Global Short Term Car Insurance Market sales channel, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Thanks for showing interest in Short Term Car Insurance Industry Research Publication; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, United States, GCC, Southeast Asia, Europe, APAC, United Kingdom, India or China etc
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.