Across the region, PURE Programs will offer coverage for homes with a rebuilding cost of
Highlights of PURE Programs include:
Broader coverage specifically designed to address the needs of high value homeowners: Included in PURE Programs' High Value Homeowners policy is Extended Replacement Cost coverage, which provides up to 200% of the insured limit for non-wind related losses and up to 125% of the insured limit for hurricane or named storm related losses, should the cost to rebuild after a loss prove greater than the limit of insurance shown on the declarations page; a waiver of the All Other Peril deductible in the event of a large loss; and a loss prevention allowance to help cover the cost of taking steps to prevent a loss from reoccurring.
Exceptional service for individuals with higher risk homes: PURE Programs' customers have access to concierge-level services, including but not limited to:
- Claims Handling: When a policyholder calls to report a claim, they speak directly to a licensed in-house adjuster, which means they often tell their story once and the settlement process begins immediately.
- Risk Management Consultation: In-house team of Risk Managers help to determine the right amount of coverage, realize all the premium credits customers qualify for, and advise on steps customers can take to protect their homes.
- Member Advocates: A team of professionals deliver concierge-level service before, during and after a claim.
- Catastrophe Response Capabilities: When a catastrophic event is forecast, a team is deployed to the area along with emergency equipment and supplies. Contracts are in place with arborists and restoration firms, reserving them exclusively for policyholders, significantly reducing or eliminating wait time.
- Simple and Efficient: Customers are enrolled in a direct bill quarterly installment plan at no charge, and policy documents are available immediately once the policy is bound.
A more efficient process for brokers: In addition to the confidence that their clients are better served, brokers benefit from dedicated E&S underwriters, online quoting for faster turnaround, agency download, a direct bill process, and processing of surplus lines' taxes and fees.
"PURE Programs is quick and responsive, and offers the broader coverage that our clients with multi-million dollar homes need, and, more importantly, I have every confidence our clients will be exceptionally well served should they make a claim," said
In addition to the
To learn more about PURE Programs, please visit http://www.pureinsurance.com/programs.
1 Excess flood coverage not available in
2 Construction and renovation coverage not available in
About PURE Programs
PURE Programs is a managing general underwriter specifically designed for successful individuals and families that require a non-admitted solution, and offers an unmatched experience for both retail producers and policyholders. Policies are written by independent partner insurers who are rated A or better for financial strength by
FAX: (914) 328-3883