For those interested in life insurance products, including no medical life insurance, there are different factors to consider. Some policies have a level cost for life while others feature increasing costs. A few even mandate medical tests and other questions that determine costs. This can be particularly troublesome for those with ongoing health issues.
A policy that never expires regardless of age is called a Permanent Life Insurance Policy. Then there are broadly three subcategories of
- Whole Life policies contain an underlying investment fund where the insurance company manages the investment.
- The Term 100 is a no-frills permanent life insurance policy with no cash value.
As a life insurance provider catering to North and
- Products from top insurance companies
- Competitive pricing
- No medical life insurance options
- No medical critical illness insurance options
- Plans tailored to senior citizens
Learn more about the getting the best (and most cost-effective) plan to protect family members today. Set up an appointment with a friendly broker or call 1-855-245-8086 to get started now.
About Venture First Advisory
For more information, please visit https://www.venturefirstadvisory.com/ or call 1-855-245-8086.
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.releasewire.com/press-releases/no-medical-life-insurance-understanding-permanent-life-and-costs-1346061.htm