With more opportunities for savings, employers can offer coverage options that best fit the needs of their employees, such as:
Preferred Provider Organization(PPO) Plan: Members are empowered to choose any dentist from one of the nation’s largest networks and determine their level of reimbursement.
- Guardian’s PPO offering gives employers the ability to configure plan options ranging from more value with lower monthly premiums to more choice of dental providers with higher maximum coverage.
- Members have access to one of the nation’s largest networks offering discounts that help them save on important dental care and specialty procedures.
- Managed Dental Care Plan: A lower cost dental care option with no annual maximums or deductibles.
- Managed Dental Care includes coverage of up to 316 procedures (CDT codes), including implant coverage, cosmetic bleaching, a third cleaning for pregnancy and other medical needs, plus interceptive orthodontics and coverage for members who are currently in orthodontia treatment with another carrier.
- Employers can select a “dual choice” option alongside a PPO, providing employees with more choice.
- Administration and communication is made easier for employers in multiple locations because they are offering one consistent plan. Managed Dental Care Plans are offered in the following states:
California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin.
According to Guardian’s Fourth Annual Workplace Benefits Study, employers have indicated that a top priority is the ability to offer benefits their employees expect while managing the cost of coverage.
“Our new dental care benefits that include specialty procedures such as whitening and orthodontics enable employers to meet employee expectations, while also supporting an important health need,” stated
For additional information, please visit www.GuardianAnytime.com.
*Managed Dental Care Plan underwritten by
Financial information concerning
For Media Inquiries, Contact: