The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Ghanaian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The insurance industry of
- Insurance to commercial buildings, motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance are mandatory in
- Composite insurance licenses are not granted in
- 60% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance and reinsurance are not permitted, with a few exceptions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk And Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Africa Re
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpnj8s/governance_risk
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Insurance