This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190816005058/en/
FINEOS lists on the
FINEOS intends to use the net proceeds from the IPO to invest further in R&D to grow the FINEOS product footprint and develop new business lines, to invest in additional sales, marketing and client account management capabilities and to pay down existing debt and shareholders selling down.
Key areas of growth strategy for FINEOS include:
• Increase our product penetration and introduce new products within the existing client base;
• Maintain technology leadership and continued product innovation of the entire FINEOS Platform;
- sales, marketing and product delivery capabilities globally;
- strategic partnerships with delivery partners and complementary product partners;
- and increase penetration in adjacent insurance vertical markets.
FINEOS is a leading provider of core systems for life, accident and health insurance carriers globally with 6 of the 10 largest group life and health carriers in the US as well as 6 of the 10 largest life and health carriers in
The FINEOS Platform provides customers full end to end core administration for group, voluntary and individual across life, accident and health. The FINEOS Platform includes the FINEOS AdminSuite core product suite as well as add-on products, FINEOS Engage to support digital engagement and FINEOS Insight for analytics and reporting.
For more information, visit www.FINEOS.com.
+ 353 1 639 9700