Healthpilot (https://www.healthpilot.com) will be available at no cost to advisors and their clients through integrations with both the
"Ahead of this year's Medicare Annual Enrollment Period, we are connecting the worlds of health and wealth, creating a high-value digital destination where clients can easily understand and maximize their health insurance coverage throughout their retirement," said
- Clients can directly enroll in their chosen Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Prescription Drug coverage option online in less than 15 minutes.
- Based on the client's insurance plan selection, the estimated out-of-pocket expenses and estimated savings are automatically relayed back to the advisor for incorporation into their financial plan.
- Clients can receive real-time access to Medicare plan/benefit highlights, doctor/drug updates, and other plan information.
- Healthpilot will regularly monitor changes to clients' health needs and modifications to health plans made by insurers—and communicates these updates to clients.
- Clients can log into Healthpilot at any time, and from any location and any type of device, to review their plan selections and benefits.
Healthpilot also provides an extensive library of Medicare and healthcare resources for advisors, and offers guidance to advisors on how to effectively engage with clients nearing age 65 about Medicare insurance plan enrollment and selection.
"Medicare insurance is one of the most important financial decisions a retiree makes, and the process for each consumer to select the best coverage is complex, confusing, and frustrating," said
Healthpilot is a digital consumer engagement platform dedicated to making healthcare easy, efficient, and effective for every consumer. Through its unique, proprietary technology platform, Healthpilot delivers a personalized, easy to use Medicare shopping, comparison and enrollment experience that allows every consumer to have the confidence to enroll in the right Medicare plan for their specific health and economic needs each year. To learn more about Healthpilot, including links to follow the company on social media, visit www.healthpilot.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-partners-with-healthpilot-to-optimize-medicare-insurance-coverage-301392774.html