Subhead of release should read: Forty
The corrected release reads:
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS SUPPORTS HURRICANE FLORENCE RELIEF EFFORTS WITH DONATION DRIVE
Customers can drop off items during regular business hours. Donation items accepted include:
- Baby items, including diapers, wipes, etc.
- Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods (pop top)
- Cleaning supplies, including bleach, Lysol, Clorox wipes, etc.
- Hygiene products including soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, feminine products, deodorant
- Paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, etc.
- Pet supplies, including dog and cat food
- New pillows, sheets and towels
- Plastic storage bins
- NOTE: No clothing will be accepted.
“Our hearts go out to the people impacted by Hurricane Florence, including our Team Members, customers, and communities,” said
Advance has supported a number of relief efforts since Hurricane Florence made landfall, including ongoing efforts to support its Team Members and their families who were impacted. The company also partnered with the