Symmetry Financial Group Receives Dale Jr. Indomitable Spirit Award Presented by Make-A-Wish Central and Western North Carolina
ASHEVILLE, N.C., March 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Symmetry Financial Group, the leading insurance marketing organization in the country, announced that it was the 2020 recipient of the Dale Jr. Indomitable Spirit Award presented by Make-A-Wish Central and Western North Carolina.
On Friday, February 21, Make-A-Wish Central and Western North Carolina recognized Symmetry Financial Group with this honor at their annual Wish Ball. The chapter's largest event of the year, more than 600 guests traveled from across the region to celebrate the power of a wish.
"Over the past three years, we have worked to not only raise money but also spread the mission of Make-A-Wish and bring awareness to the cause," said Whitney Zeh, Director of Community Relations and Well-Being at Symmetry Financial Group. "We wouldn't be able to give back on the level that we do if it wasn't for our founders, who have always prioritized the core value of giving back and doing good in the world. We are grateful for our partnership and we look forward to many more years supporting Make-A-Wish."
The Dale Jr. Indomitable Spirit Award recognizes a corporation or individual that has made a significant impact on the work of Make-A-Wish.
"We are so grateful for the support of Symmetry Financial Group, and everything they have done to make wishes possible," said Michelle Scannella, Marketing and Communications Manager at Make-A-Wish Central and Western North Carolina. "At this year's Wish Ball, we presented them with the 2020 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Indomitable Spirit Award, which was created to honor one partner that embodies Make-A-Wish's desire to Share the Power of a Wish, through persistence, compassion, integrity and dedication, making a lasting impression on the community. It is reserved for the most transformational partners, and Symmetry exemplifies that in every sense of the word."
About Symmetry Financial Group
With the unique ability to shop over 30 of the top-rated carriers, Symmetry Financial Group provides customized coverage options such as life insurance, mortgage protection, critical illness insurance, disability insurance, retirement protection and more.
About Make-A-Wish® Central and Western North Carolina
Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Make-A-Wish® Central and Western North Carolina serves 51 counties in North Carolina. The chapter has granted more than 5,110 wishes since its inception in 1985 and will grant over 350 in 2019. Learn more at nc.wish.org.
Contact: Calie Brummer, 828-581-0475 ext. 252, [email protected]
- Current Market Selloff Driven More By Fear Than Economic Reality, Adviser Says
- Advisors: Use These Four Steps For Crisis Talks With Clients
- Don’t Wait For Clients To Declare Their Personal State Of Emergency
- Markets Will Not Close, Treasury Secretary Vows
- Americans For Financial Reform: More Needed To Protect People From COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- American Financial Group Offers $300M Of Senior Notes
- DPL Offers Free Access To Annuities For Fee-Only Advisors
- How helping clients deal with COVID-19 is winning business now
- Congress Urged To Enact Disaster Relief For Retirement Savers
- Democrats Returning To D.C. In Case Full Vote Needed For Coronavirus Bill
- Coronavirus: U.S. Deaths Top 1,000
- CT Governor Mulls The $2B Question: Grace Period On Premiums?
- A U.S. Court Gives Medicare Patients New Right To Challenge Denials Of Coverage
- Political Notebook: Democrats Celebrate Obamacare’s 10th Anniversary
- Allianz: Americans Not Panicking, Trying To Stay The Course
- How Long Will Pre-COVID Life Insurance Rates Last?
- Insurance Commissioner Set Me Up, Greg Lindberg Claims In Lawsuit
- Quick Tips For Communicating With Clients During COVID-19 Crisis
- CSO Deadline Drives Indexed Life Sales Records In 2019: Wink