Senior Market Sales® Acquires New York-Based Field Marketing Organization CareValue
Doyle has been in the insurance industry since 1996. He founded CareValue in 2010, and since 2013 has partnered with SMS, leveraging SMS’ industry-leading back-office support, proven marketing systems, and top health and wealth carrier product portfolio.
The decision to join SMS, Doyle said, was based on Alliant’s and SMS’ ability to provide additional infrastructure and support that will help CareValue springboard into new territory and ensure long-term growth, as well as focus even more on agents to provide operational and customer service excellence. Specifically, CareValue was attracted to Alliant, which opens commercial and group insurance markets to CareValue’s agents. Alliant, one of the largest insurance brokers in the United States, recently was honored as a winner in the 2022 Fast Brokerage Listing with 9,000 employees, $3 billion in revenue, and more than $26 billion in premiums.
Doyle said CareValue also was attracted to SMS for its new revolutionary Client Stream® Lead Exchange lead-generation platform, its history of successful acquisitions and its integrity — acting as it promises and passionately serving agents and their clients.
Summers said that the two companies’ alignment of values was critical to the partnership, just as it has been to all of SMS’ acquisitions.
“In today’s hyper-competitive acquisition environment, SMS continues to stand out for our commitment to the agent and their client,” Summers said. “We look forward to growing even more by staying focused on our values and partnering with companies who share those values.”
About Senior Market Sales
Senior Market Sales® (SMS) represents top Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, annuity, life, long-term care, and travel insurance carriers in all 50 states. More than 70,000 independent insurance agents rely on SMS for proprietary technology, competitive insurance products, and expert training and service to help them leverage their time, make more money, and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. In 2020, SMS joined the Alliant Insurance Services family of companies. Visit www.SeniorMarketSales.com or call 1.800.786.5566 for more information.
About Care Value
CareValue is a leader in innovative Medicare shopping and enrollment solutions. CareValue offers a suite of technology solutions to support independent agents, agencies, National Marketing Organizations (NMO), and Field Marketing Organizations (FMO). CareValue is actively engaging in contractual agreements in the Senior Insurance Market. Licensed insurance agents interested in getting their own free MedicareValue website are encouraged to call 1.855.888.8326 or visit us at CareValue.com/Get-Contracted.
About Alliant Insurance Services
Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Alliant operates through a network of specialized national platforms and local offices to offer clients a comprehensive portfolio of solutions built on innovative thinking and personal service. The business of managing risk is getting more complex, and Alliant is meeting this complexity head-on, not with more layers of management, but with more creativity and agility. Alliant is changing the way clients approach risk management and benefits, so they can capitalize on new opportunities to grow and protect their organizations. For more information, visit alliant.com.
- Fed slows rate hikes even as Powell says there's more work to do
- Mortgage rates in U.S. fall again, hit 6.09%
- 1 in 3 Americans struggling financially but goal-setting is a game-changer
- Advisors bet on US stocks to outperform in 2023 amid tech rebound
- Investors want more ESG information from companies
- Study: Does pessimism really suppress annuity sales?
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- State: all insurers failed to comply with Oregon Reproductive Health Equity Act
- Will plan fix California health care?
- Insurance giant Elevance to move into 15th state
- Medicare card scam targets seniors for personal info
- Yes, states are re-checking Medicaid and CHIP eligibility starting in April
Life Insurance News
- Chris Wilson tells court former friend Murdaugh confessed he was ‘stealing money’
- State's motive testimony could prolong Alex Murdaugh murder trial
- Equitable expands portfolio in VUL market
- New date set for billionaire suspect accused of bribing state cabinet member
- House approves bill protecting life insurance payouts from bankruptcy