Now in Paperback: Sales Training Book Equips Millennial Insurance Agents to Serve Retiring Baby Boomers
PORTLAND, OR (January 25, 2017) – Consistently top-rated in Amazon reviews and recently featured in leading industry publications including LifeHealthPro and Insurance Forums, the insurance sales training book, “How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors,” is now available in paperback: http://bit.ly/sellinsurance
The book began as a way for Glen Shelton to answer recurring questions from agents who purchased leads from his lead generation company, Lead Heroes. They frequently asked how to contact and ultimately close Final Expense life insurance or Medicare Supplement leads, inquiring what methods worked best for his clients. With the help of Justin Bilyj, an independent insurance broker and digital marketing manager for Bantamedia in Cleveland, Shelton began surveying experienced agents about their sales processes and advice.
Shelton and Bilyj showcase best practices, sales tips, and scripts from 35 other agents — offering a comprehensive step-by-step guide covering multiple approaches to selling Final Expense and Medigap insurance. The authors say they hope the book will prepare agents to serve an unprecedented “tsunami” of aging seniors as baby boomers retire en masse — at a time when the insurance industry is struggling to recruit and train new agents to tackle the ballooning senior insurance market.
“The fastest growing insurance market is the senior market because very few people are properly insured for what they need in retirement. Now over 10,000 people are turning 65 every day, and a they need help with their Medicare options,” Shelton said. “There are more and more seniors entering retirement with insurance questions, and fewer and fewer insurance agents to serve them, as more agents start to retire. There’s also a lack of training in place to meet this demand, so agents are left with a lot of questions about how to sell these products.”
The book covers the entire sales process, from ordering and contacting leads to closing sales. It also covers the keys to long-term customer service, cross-sales, and referrals, with an in-depth online branding guide to help insurance agents connect with tech-savvy boomers online.
“Consumer buying behaviors are changing fast, even for seniors,” Bilyj said. “Insurance agents need to evolve and adopt new tools to effectively reach and reassure seniors today, which means leveraging the internet in addition to more traditional sales methods.”
Insurance agencies, IMOs, and FMOs that recruit agents will also find the guide useful for teaching agents how to sell life insurance without the significant investment typically required for industry sales training.
Learn more about the book, “How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors,” by visiting http://www.leadheroes.com/sales-training-book/ (where you’ll find a media kit and book trailer video) or buy your copy now on Amazon.
About Lead Heroes
Lead Heroes LLC simplifies insurance marketing for agents by providing quality leads and resources to help agents maximize their ROI. Founded by Glen Shelton in 2015, Lead Heroes specializes in generating telemarketed Final Expense life insurance and Medicare Supplement leads. More than just a lead provider, Lead Heroes supports insurance agents and agencies with strategic marketing and lead generation expertise that transcends its telemarketing call center. Learn more at http://www.leadheroes.com/.
Bantamedia is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Cleveland. With a journalistic approach to storytelling, Bantam’s writers turn complex technical topics into powerful content that attracts attention, engagement, and action. To make sure that great content gets read, Bantamedia also boosts visibility for businesses, brands, and authors with SEO, social media, and public relations. Learn more at http://www.bantamedia.com/.
Brooke Bates, Bantamedia
- Americans Blame Their Stress On Finances, Survey Says
- 75% Of Gen Z Americans Are Stressed Out About Finances, TIAA Finds
- Nearly Two-Thirds Of Americans Anxious About 2022 Finances: Survey
- Survey: Time Off Policy Improving In Response To Growing Job Market
- Receiver Sues Chicago Title, Calling It ‘Willfully Blind’ To Acts Of Fraud
- TIAA Offers Lifetime Income For Corporate Retirement Market
- TIAA Offering Lifetime Income Solutions For The Corporate Retirement Market
- North Carolina Restaurant Owner Wins $2M With $20 Scratch-Off Ticket
- 7 Annuity Mistakes Advisors And Clients Make
- Author: 2022 Is The Year Consumers Discover Value Of Annuities
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Wildfires, Omicron Prompt Special Health Insurance Enrollment In Colorado
- ACA Enrollment Rose To Record Levels
- Massachusetts Medicaid Fraud Division Recovered More Than $55M In 2021
- At-Home COVID Tests Now Covered By Private Health Plans
- How New York Could Cover Its 1 Million Uninsured Residents
- Private Placement Life Insurance Growing In Popularity, Lion Street Study Says
- Corporate Reputation A Top Motivator For ESG Interest, Survey Shows
- U.S. Life Insurance Activity Closes 2021 With Solid Growth, MIB Reports
- Conning: Significant Jump In ESG Investing Engagement Among Insurers
- Western & Southern Completes Accelerates Digital Expansion Through Fabric Acquisition