LifeSecure Insurance Company Welcomes Jeffrey Young as Vice President of Sales
NEW HUDSON, Mich. – LifeSecure Insurance Company has named Jeffrey Young as its new Vice President of Sales.
In this key leadership role, Young will drive the development and execution of sales strategies that advance the company’s overall growth objectives, capture new market opportunities, and strengthen relationships with new and existing business partners. As a member of the executive team, he will also play a pivotal role in guiding LifeSecure’s business strategies as the company strengthens its standing as a prominent national carrier.
“Jeff is an outstanding addition to LifeSecure and we’re thrilled to have him lead our high-performing sales team,” said Patrick J. Prichard, LifeSecure president and CEO. “His wide range of expertise in operational strategy and team leadership will be an incredible asset as we aim to accelerate our growth into new markets, ensure the continued success of our business partners, and strive to protect more people from life’s unexpected events.”
Young brings more than 20 years of insurance experience to LifeSecure, with extensive experience in organizational performance, market strategy, new business development and retention, and relationship building. Prior to joining LifeSecure, he held sales leadership roles at Cigna and Aetna. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Susquehanna University and holds multiple state insurance licenses for health, life and accident.
“It’s an honor to join LifeSecure, which has a well-earned reputation for simplifying the insurance experience for is business partners and customers thanks to straightforward, yet innovative solutions and top-notch service,” Young said. “I’m looking forward to working with the entire team to continue LifeSecure’s growth and further its position as an industry leader.”
About LifeSecure Insurance Company
Based in New Hudson, Mich., LifeSecure Insurance Company is dedicated to its mission of delivering an exceptional insurance experience. The company offers supplemental health and long term care insurance products. LifeSecure is licensed in the District of Columbia and all states except Florida and New York. Additional information is available at www.YourLifeSecure.com.
- Converting retirement funds to a Roth
- How financial advisors can overcome long-term care insurance buyer hesitation
- Social Security planning is crucial to preparing clients for retirement
- Goldman exec weighs in on what's next for economy
- NAIC issues policies, but not regulation, on ESG investments
- California Gov. Newsom signs best-interest annuity sales bill
- Armed with Ebix life/annuity assets, Zinnia expands its market presence
- Orion, DPL team up to bring commission-free annuities to advisors
- Will lower interest rates cut into fixed deferred annuity sales?
- The Decumulation Paradox: Why many retirees underspend
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Kansas can't expand Medicaid unless top Republicans support it. Here's why they don't
- RUSS LATINO: 140,000 or more Mississippians could lose private health insurance with Medicaid expansion
- Anthem encourages insurance carriers to seek other providers and care
- Mississippi Medicaid expansion bill moves forward in GOP-led House over governor's opposition
- Medicaid work requirement question will appear on SD ballots in November
Life Insurance News
- NAIFA names financial services leaders to new Industry Leadership Board
- (What’s so funny ‘bout) embracing the future with women, wealth and understanding?
- How AI and information tech are disrupting life insurance advisors
- BGAs and IMOs plan to expand their efforts to recruit female financial professionals
- Life insurers report improved mortality; actuaries say nothing’s changed