Legacy Marketing Group® Launches New Fixed Index Annuity Designed To Be a Strong Competitor in Performance-Driven Income
PETALUMA, CA, March 16, 2020—Legacy Marketing Group is excited to announce the release of IncomeMark SelectSM, its new exclusive fixed index annuity issued by “A” rated Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Designed to be a strong competitor in performance-driven income, especially for a 3–10 year deferral, IncomeMark Select with the MyGrowth Income RiderSM Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit (GLWB) rider helps address retirees’ concerns about running out of money, rising expenses, and paying for healthcare.
“With the performance-driven MyGrowth Income Rider, we believe IncomeMark Select can truly hit the mark on income for consumers seeking to optimize their retirement paycheck. IncomeMark Select payouts have the potential to consistently rank among the highest in the industry assuming a reasonable rate of return, and should look even better with strong growth,” said Preston Pitts, Legacy President.
A stacking roll-up and competitive payouts for today’s marketplace help maximize income potential, while the option to receive increasing payouts offers protection from inflation. Consumers concerned about covering healthcare costs can choose to purchase a booster version of the income rider and receive double payments for qualifying declining health, with care provided at home or in a qualified facility.
IncomeMark Select’s strong growth potential is driven by multiple index options, including two based on the performance of the new US Innovative Leaders 5 Index. Powered by BNP Paribas and exclusive to Legacy, US Innovative Leaders 5 capitalizes on the latest artificial intelligence to select companies that have the potential to outperform their peers through innovation. The new index options will also be offered on new sales of the Ameritas FlexMark Select® FIA. For more information on the US Innovative Leaders 5 Index, visit https://innovativeleaders.bnpparibas.com.
IncomeMark Select is offered exclusively through agents contracted with Legacy and appointed with Ameritas and is currently available in 49 states and the District of Columbia. For more information about IncomeMark Select and other Legacy products, visit www.legacynet.com/carriersandproducts.
About Legacy Marketing Group
Legacy Marketing Group works with respected insurance companies to design and market proprietary products for the U.S. market. These products are sold exclusively through Legacy’s nationwide network of independent marketing organizations and insurance agents.
2090 Marina Avenue
Petaluma, CA 94954-6714
Ameritas is a marketing name for Ameritas Mutual Holding Company and its affiliated subsidiary companies, including Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. and Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York. Founded in 1887, Ameritas offers a wide range of insurance and financial products and services to individuals, families, and businesses. Ameritas is rated A (Excellent) for financial strength and operating performance by A.M. Best, the third highest of 13 ratings. A.M. Best ratings are group rating for Ameritas Mutual Holding Company, which includes Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Rating as of 3/28/2019.
Media Contact: Legacy Marketing Group® Kyle Pitts
800-395-1053, Ext. 5810 [email protected]
- Current Market Selloff Driven More By Fear Than Economic Reality, Adviser Says
- Advisors: Use These Four Steps For Crisis Talks With Clients
- Don’t Wait For Clients To Declare Their Personal State Of Emergency
- Markets Will Not Close, Treasury Secretary Vows
- Americans For Financial Reform: More Needed To Protect People From COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- American Financial Group Offers $300M Of Senior Notes
- DPL Offers Free Access To Annuities For Fee-Only Advisors
- How helping clients deal with COVID-19 is winning business now
- Congress Urged To Enact Disaster Relief For Retirement Savers
- Democrats Returning To D.C. In Case Full Vote Needed For Coronavirus Bill
- Coronavirus: U.S. Deaths Top 1,000
- CT Governor Mulls The $2B Question: Grace Period On Premiums?
- A U.S. Court Gives Medicare Patients New Right To Challenge Denials Of Coverage
- Political Notebook: Democrats Celebrate Obamacare’s 10th Anniversary
- Allianz: Americans Not Panicking, Trying To Stay The Course
- How Long Will Pre-COVID Life Insurance Rates Last?
- Insurance Commissioner Set Me Up, Greg Lindberg Claims In Lawsuit
- Quick Tips For Communicating With Clients During COVID-19 Crisis
- CSO Deadline Drives Indexed Life Sales Records In 2019: Wink