Insurity Celebrates its 15-Year Partnership with RCG Global Services, Marking a Legacy of Trust, Growth, and Digital Transformation
The long-term partnership between Insurity and RCG has provided value to customers, delivering enhanced efficiency, regulatory compliance, and streamlined operations
HARTFORD, Conn.--Insurity, the leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs, today announced it is celebrating its 15-year partnership with RCG Global Services. RCG, a global digital transformation services provider, began its relationship with Insurity in 2008 as a technology vendor and has since evolved into a trusted system integrator (SI) partner. The strength of this partnership is evident by its repeated customer engagements, positive feedback, and expanded business footprint over time.
RCG Global Services focuses on enabling digital transformation to achieve measurable business outcomes. In its partnership with Insurity, RCG has increasingly taken on a leading role in its regulatory work and actively engages as a key SI partner. As a SI partner, RCG helps customers rapidly implement core Insurity solutions, increase efficiency, and generate greater impact through digital transformation.
RCG provides its regulatory expertise and works with Insurity’s customers on a daily basis to help implement upcoming regulatory changes. These efforts have helped elevate Insurity to its number one position in providing regulatory support and implementing changes to P&C insurers’ policy administration systems. RCG’s comprehensive knowledge, paired with their direct involvement with Insurity, has helped deliver substantial value to Insurity’s customers.
“What started as a vendor-only relationship has evolved with time, and today, RCG stands tall as one of our key SI partners and regulatory experts,” said Jennifer Saylors, VP of SI Success, Insurity. “RCG are not just partners but are an intrinsic part of the Insurity family. Our customers recognize and appreciate the unparalleled expertise RCG brings to the table, from their recent work in data science and geospatial analytics, to their expertise in the regulatory space.”
“Our relationship with Insurity is based on our intrinsic knowledge of the insurance industry and Insurity’s extensive products and solutions. That said, it’s also about camaraderie, mutual respect, and shared experiences,” said Vincent Raineri, SVP at RCG Global Services. “Over the last 15 years, we’ve celebrated professional and personal milestones with Insurity and their end customers, always prioritizing our collective success and enjoying our shared journey. We truly cherish every individual at Insurity for the value they bring and look forward to many more years of partnering together.”
Attendees at Insurity’s user conference, Excellence in Insurance, taking place in San Diego on October 4-6 can visit RCG’s booth to learn more about its partnership and collaboration with Insurity over the years.
Insurity is a leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs. Insurity is trusted by 22 of the top 25 P&C carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the US and has over 400 cloud-based deployments. Through its best-in-class digital platform and with unrivaled industry experience and the industry’s most robust analytics offerings, Insurity is uniquely positioned to deliver exceptional value, empowering customers to focus on their core businesses, optimize their operations, and provide superior policyholder experiences. Insurity is a portfolio company of GI Partners and TA Associates. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
About RCG Global Services
RCG is a global provider of digital transformation consulting services, combining digital strategy and modern cloud and data technologies to deliver measurable business outcomes. RCG helps customers ignite transformational thinking and unlock new value throughout their journey to achieve their digital ambitions. RCG serves Fortune 1000 enterprise clients across a range of markets, with special emphasis on the consumer, financial services and insurance, and healthcare industries. RCG is part of the Frontenac portfolio of companies, and is based in Iselin, New Jersey, with offices throughout the United States, and offshore delivery centers in the Philippines and India. For more information, please visit www.rcgglobalservices.com.
- Preparation key for Sandwich Generation’s retirement readiness
- Don't panic over September's market slump
- Liz Weston: 5 surprising facts about assisted living
- Fiduciary institute ads take stance against broker dealers
- How female advisors can help clients navigate uncertain times
- ‘Annuity King’ sentencing delayed again as judge sorts out appeals
- How annuities optimize retirement income
- Farmers Life Insurance Co. introduces Harvest fixed index annuity
- Deviled eggs and FIA annual reset — who knew?
- 2/3 of employees say student loan repayments will derail retirement plans
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Biden administration looking to expand coverage of OTC birth control, other products
- Many new hires feel regret in first week, study finds
- Higher drug plan premiums may hit many Medicare beneficiaries in 2024
- Medicaid expansion is now the law in NC, with implementation to start in weeks
- Brown: Increasing Medicaid reimbursement rates not enough
Life Insurance News
- Boston Mutual Life CEO elected ACLI chair for 2024
- DOL settles with United of Omaha Life Insurance to reform its evidence of insurability
- Business owners worry about gaps in insurance coverage, survey finds
- Phony Crown Point insurance agent sentenced to just over a year in prison
- Life Insurance Awareness Month: Key points to reinforce with consumers and clients