InsuranceNewsNet Launches New Network
InsuranceNewsNet announces the launch of the Insurance & Financial Media Network, bringing four powerful segments under one brand for deeper market intelligence and even more effective results.
Camp Hill, Pa. – (March 28, 2022) – In these times when expertise is elusive, InsuranceNewsNet, a pioneer in insurance news and marketing, is refining its two decades of innovation into a new platform of services designed to convert deep institutional knowledge into client success – the Insurance & Financial Media Network (IFMN).
IFMN combines InsuranceNewsNet, AdvisorNews, First Class Data and Ignite Marketing under one umbrella to provide deeper market insight and seamless service to align with the company’s vision. The new organization features a fresh look with vibrant colors and logos and enhanced platforms that deliver services quickly and effectively.
“It’s no secret that it has been a tough couple of years for many people,” said Paul Feldman, IFMN Founder and Publisher. “But we have never been an organization to wait for change – we prefer to bring it. Whenever challenge appears on the horizon, we recalibrate to thrive through it.”
The core components of IFMN have been tested by recessions, down markets and tumult since 1999, when InsuranceNewsNet entered a crowded insurance and financial information world with a clear advantage – the true perspective of readers and clients. Feldman is a third-generation insurance marketer who has always kept the ultimate reader and client in mind.
Over the coming year, the company will roll out an updated visual identity and new website experiences on its core platforms. What can readers and clients expect?
Ignite Marketing: Marketing that sparks excitement for brands and products, from a team that knows how to define clients’ audience and craft the right message to reach them. Ignite is the marketing team to call in when it’s time to get serious about elevating the game.
First Class Data: Inside intelligence for the edge that sellers need in this ultracompetitive environment. FCD consolidates the latest available data on an intuitive platform to access the right audience for products and services. No more “spraying and praying.”
InsuranceNewsNet: It all started with INN, the news that delivers what agents, advisors and brokers want, and that won’t change. After decades of winning awards, INN will continue to break news and then break down what it means to real people.
AdvisorNews: As the insurance and financial worlds merge, AdvisorNews is there to report on the latest trends in this rapidly changing space.
“We love times of significant change because of the opportunities they create,” Feldman said. “This reorganization allows us to help our partners prosper in this new world.”
To explore Insurance & Financial Media Network’s new identity, visit www.insurancefinancialmedia.com
About Insurance & Financial Media Network
Founded in 1999, Insurance & Financial Media Network (IFMN) is dedicated to informing and educating financial professionals while helping to grow the industry through the most relevant news, trends, how-to’s, and insights available. From award-winning editorial and design to results-oriented marketing and strategy, everything we do is focused on helping agents and advisors run their practice and increase their bottom line. IFMN is headquartered in Camp Hill, PA and supported by its virtual workforce across the country. For more information about our brands, please visit www.insurancenewsnet.com, www.advisornews.com, www.firstclassdata.com, www.innmediakit.com/ignite-creative-studio/.
(717) 441 9357 x122
- 20% of DIY investors continue to rely on financial professionals, study finds
- Ramesh Ponnuru: The moral case for higher interest rates
- Savers are winners in a world with 6% mortgage rates
- Ken Morris: The dark cloud of inflation hangs over everyone
- Investing during inflation: No one-size-fits-all type of financial advice
- DPL Financial Partners secures additional growth capital as annuity sales on platform top $1 billion
- North Carolina woman celebrates $3 million scratch-off win
- Americans look for retirement income protection in the face of recession
- Regulators, industry execs disagree on indexed-linked regulation details
- Debunking 5 in-plan annuity myths – and why that matters
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Pa. bill could ease insurance OK for new treatments
- HEALTH CARE;Are supplements, Medicare Advantage PPO plans the same?
- Dan Walters: Pressure builds for workers’ compensation overhaul
- Medicare study reveals confusing, complicated enrollment process
- Medicare Advantage, Part D premiums will be lower in 2023
- ACLI names 2023 chair and board of directors
- ACLI conference wraps up with a look at 2023’s regulatory landscape
- Insurers must reimagine work, ACLI speaker says
- Addressing the 2 most common objections to buying life insurance
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan headlines ACLI 2022 conference