Insurance Automation Group Extends Value of Surety Bond Processing Software
“Surety offices have a unique set of requirements, and need a solution that is tailored to their environment. We continue to enhance iAutomate: Erlon Surety with features they need to be efficient and effective,” says Jeff Bucci, National Sales Manager, Insurance Automation Group.
This latest version of iAutomate: Erlon Surety is available now. The solution offers an Applied Systems Certified Integration with Applied Epic and Applied TAM. It also offers robust integration with Vertafore’s Sagitta and AMS360; QuickBooks; and Peachtree.
About Insurance Automation Group
The Insurance Automation Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Workgroup Technology Partners, a provider of advanced technology solutions and services headquartered in Westbrook, Maine. The Insurance Automation Group develops software solutions that help insurance firms and health care plans grow their business and capture more revenue. The product lines include iAutomate: Erlon Surety, iAutomate: Company Surety, iAutomate: Broker Surety, and the iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager suite for healthcare insurance plans and commercial recovery firms. Insurance Automation Group has joined the Applied Systems Partner Program and is a Vertafore Integration Program Company. For more information, call 207-856-5325 or visit www.insuranceautomationgroup.com or www.iautomatesurety.com.
- How do I avoid pitfalls and get maximum Social Security?
- Here's why mortgage rates have been falling
- Two Columbus investors fall victim to national investment scheme
- Survey: Businesses say recession is likely, salary reduction is not
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Milliman’s 2022 FIA studies show policyholders sensitive to interest rates and benefits
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
Health/Employee Benefits News
- ‘Brain training’ is fastest growing Medicare Advantage fitness benefit, data shows
- Contention over Medicaid expansion will resume next year in NC
- Oklahoma's improvement in child uninsured rate is best in the U.S., researchers say
- Republican Senator files bill to address Missouri's high maternal mortality
- Here’s when drug prices will start to decrease for Medicare recipients
Life Insurance News
- Alex Murdaugh’s lawyers want SC judge to order prosecutors to reveal motive for murders
- LIMRA: Life combo products provide more options as LTCi market slows
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million