EVENT ADVISORY: HOLISTIC ADVISOR ACADEMY June 20-22 IN CLEVELAND, OHIO
Now open to financial advisors—regardless of corporate affiliation!
WHAT: Holistic Advisor Academy is a 1.5-day educational event designed for advisors who want to grow, automate and enhance their advisory firm to provide holistic service to their clients, but who lack the turnkey processes and systems to get their business to the next level. Processes are most applicable for advisors with more than five years of experience earning $250,000 or more per year in gross revenue. Whether independent, captive or semi-captive, RIA, IAR or affiliated with a broker-dealer, the training and processes presented at this event will translate regardless of corporate affiliations.
Holistic Advisor Academy will be held in at The Ritz Carlton in Cleveland, Ohio
The Ritz Carlton, 1515 W 3rd St, Cleveland, Ohio 44113
7 P.M. (ET) Tuesday, June 20
8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (ET) Wednesday, June 21
8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. (ET) Thursday, June 22
WHO: Holistic Advisor Academy is hosted by Clarity 2 Prosperity, a training, coaching and IP development organization that removes the IMO, RIA and financial products from the equation to provide stand-alone training resources to financial advisors and institutions. The event is led by accomplished advisors, coaches and business leaders with first-hand experience and truly qualified to talk about holistic planning strategies. Each turnkey process that will be shared has been tested, refined and determined effective in model offices throughout the country, establishing well-documented, best interest processes nationwide for many years.
WHY: Remove the guesswork by getting the education and turnkey processes needed to become a holistic advisor, leader and business owner, and to better prepare for DOL legislation changes. The event is packed with information on 21 different financial planning, operations and marketing processes and will give advisors the action steps needed to implement effectively into their businesses. Examples include: incorporate insurance, investments, taxes and estate planning into a holistic financial plan; get paid for planning time; hire the right employees and junior advisors; implement a well-documented, best interest sales process; get paid to prospect by introducing new, profitable lines of business and becoming your own source of referrals; run your practice like a business, and more.
DETAILS: Tuition for the 1.5-day event is $999 and includes two night’s stay at The Ritz Carlton in Cleveland, Ohio, as well as all meals during the event. For more information about Holistic Advisor Academy and to register for this event, please visit C2PEvents.com.
For an advanced look at the processes covered at the event, visit C2PEvents.com and download the white paper “Blueprints for Building a Holistic Advisory Firm: The 21 Turnkey Processes to Grow, Automate and Enhance Your Financial Advisory Firm.”
About Clarity 2 Prosperity
Clarity 2 Prosperity is a financial training, coaching and IP development organization that offers financial advisors turnkey financial planning, operations and marketing processes. Its mission is to help advisors shift from a transactional mindset to holistic planners, offering best interest advice by coordinating all areas of their clients’ financial lives including insurance, investments, tax, legal, Social Security and Medicare. To achieve this mission, it provides live, on-demand, group and one-on-one training support to ensure successful implementation of its packaged proven processes. These services are available to all financial advisors, regardless of corporate affiliations, as well as to institutions such as broker-dealers and RIAs to systematically equip their advisors to deliver best interest financial planning to American families nationwide. For more information visit www.Clarity2Prosperity.com.
For financial professional used only.
- Experts share networking tips for financial advisors
- Bit by bit: Regulators properly target out-of-control crypto companies
- What will make long-term bonds attractive again? Recession, say some
- Generation X confronts harsh new reality of retirement: unreadiness
- Public sector pension plans brace for more economic shocks
- Lincoln Financial in settlement talks with ex-agent who sued over FIA returns
- Annuity sales on steady ‘positive trajectory’ through 2027, LIMRA predicts
- Venerable to recapture annuity blocks from Athene
- Indexed, MYGA annuities set Q1 sales record, says Wink
- Global Atlantic announces $19.2 billion reinsurance agreement with MetLife
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Opinion: Blame price controls for health insurers fleeing Colorado
- Health insurers’ performance stable in 1Q 2023, Fitch reports
- Merck sues to stop Biden's drug-negotiation program
- Americans stressed out over paying for health care
- Washington National adds new accident insurance product
Life Insurance News
- The LGBTQ+ market: A rainbow of opportunity
- After lagging, life insurance sales on the increase
- Life insurers’ Q1 profitability stays flat, Moody’s reports
- Global Atlantic to stop selling new fixed indexed universal life policies
- Life insurance sales down ‘across the board,’ Wink reports