Business on the Go with The Crump Mobile App
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senior Vice President
Harrisburg, PA – Crump Life Insurance Services has introduced a modern and easy-to-use new mobile app that gives financial professionals the tools to do business when, where, and how they choose, including quoting, real-time case status, and the ability to upload files for new and existing cases.
“The Crump mobile app combines the power of Crump’s digital platform with the convenience of a mobile device, empowering financial professionals to serve their clients better while on the go,” said Travis Phillips, Crump’s vice president of digital solutions. “We are continuing to innovate all of our digital tools and will be adding additional features to the mobile app soon to help financial professionals sell insurance anywhere.”
The Crump app uses a smart phone’s biometric log-in capabilities to access the user’s account quickly. Once logged into the app, financial professionals can run, save, and share quotes, view case status, or upload documents with a few taps of a finger.
The mobile app includes the following features:
- Quotes on the go
When meeting with a client outside the office, financial professionals can now generate quotes on the spot for term and guaranteed universal life products using the mobile app.
- Quote results
Users can view additional details with a simple tap of the arrow next to each product name. Saving quote results is an easy option as well. Returning to saved quotes is readily accessible from the mobile app dashboard or computer by logging into the Crump Transaction Center.
- Sharing quotes
One of the great benefits of generating quotes on the mobile app is the ease of sharing results. Select each product to share, then click the Share button at the top of the screen. Share options are presented that allow users to select a preferred method of sharing easily.
- Pipeline tracking
For monitoring in-process business while on the move, the mobile app empowers users to quickly access case status, outstanding requirements, and notes from their case manager. There are also options to view requirements or notes from a case manager. And, the ability to upload documents to a case manager is a built-in feature.
- Staying connected
Crump’s mobile app also provides a fast and convenient way to contact case managers. There are options to call or email them from the Case Status page with a quick tap on the case manager’s phone number or email address.
The Crump mobile app is the latest example of how Crump is digitally empowering financial professionals to help protect clients’ income and retirement future.
Financial professionals currently working with Crump can download the app in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Financial professionals looking to incorporate a powerful mobile app into their business process and not currently working with Crump, will need to sign up with us by visiting Crump.com.
Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc. a leading third-party distributor and service provider of insurance and retirement products, is a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the sixth-largest insurance broker in the world.* Crump supports the distribution of traditional and variable life, annuity, long term care, linked benefits, disability, and health products with the industry’s premier sales and back-office support and technology services, marketing under the following brands: Crump, Truist Life Insurance Services, RiskRighter, Tellus, and TIME.
* Source: Business Insurance magazine, using 2021 brokerage revenue generated, 2022 issue
- Succession Planning: mentorship and strategic planning
- Social Security overpaid billions to people. Now, it’s demanding the money back
- Convicted murderer Alex Murdaugh pleads guilty to 22 federal financial fraud charges
- Navigating the marketing rule: Lessons from recent SEC enforcement action
- Layin' It on the Line: Social Security alone may not be enough to retire on
- Committee of Annuity Insurers Issues Public Comment to Treasury Dept.
- Annuity sales up 27% through six months, LIMRA reports
- Indexed annuity products set record of $25.1B in Q2, Wink finds
- Features, taxation of individual annuities help middle-class Americans feel confident about retirement
- Oklahoma Insurance Department adopts best interest annuity rule
Health/Employee Benefits News
- 500K have Medicaid coverage restored after computer problem fixed
- Healthcare2U introduces Direct Primary Care Advantage
- A South Florida man invests $10 million in a local PPE business. What could go wrong?
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case
- ProPublica investigation examines insurance claim appeals
Life Insurance News
- Analysis shows decreasing mortality risks for Black, Hispanic life insurance applicants
- U.S attorney alleges obstruction, seeks stiffer sentence for ‘Annuity King’
- Unharness your business’s epic ascension with life settlement superhero power
- NC regulators release $1.2B from former Lindberg insurers in receivership
- Japan’s changing insurance industry can learn some lessons from the U.S. market