BetterLife Selects iPipeline® to Digitally Transform Its Business & Better Serve Future Generations
The iPipeline team put together a fully configurable technology package for BetterLife streamlining the new business workflow, using the proven best practices screen, forms, and processing. The pre-configured solution comes with workflows optimized for the agent and distribution partners. All this leads to a cost-effective, fast, and efficient implementation. To learn more about how iPipeline’s solutions work together to digitize and optimize life insurance and annuity business processes from start to finish, please visit https://www.ipipeline.com/customers/lifeannuities/.
“Today’s members and agents want a quick, easy, and customer-friendly process, just like they experience everywhere else in their lives. To do this, we need to embark on a strategic digital transformation, which will digitize our processes, making them much faster, easier to use, and error- proof,” said Dan Shinnick, CEO and Board Chair of BetterLife. “Following an extensive selection process, we chose iPipeline to be our partner in our digital transformation journey. iPipeline is recognized as an industry leader, and offered us the important ability to work with one vendor for the entire process—from quoting and illustrations to e-App, direct-to-consumer, automated underwriting, e-Delivery, and e-Signature.”
Customers who purchase life insurance and other forms of financial protection from fraternal benefit societies, like BetterLife, become members with ownership stakes and governance rights in these organizations. Profits not required for operations, claim payments, and reserve maintenance are given back to their communities through volunteer work and philanthropic donations, or put toward member-exclusive benefits. Fraternal benefit societies are tax-exempt under Chapter 501(c)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Click here to view a Q&A with Dan Shinnick, CEO and Board Chair of BetterLife.
iPipeline is building the end-to-end digitized ecosystem for the life insurance and wealth management industries, which will enable millions of uninsured or under-insured Americans to secure their financial futures as part of a holistic financial planning experience. The firm is working to optimize all application and processing workflows—from quote to commission—and consolidating them within one of the most expansive straight-through processing platforms, significantly reducing paper, saving time, and increasing premiums and placements for insurance agents. iPipeline is also committed to offering premier subscription-based tools to help financial institutions and advisors automate and digitize financial transactions, comply with regulations, and seamlessly incorporate life insurance and annuities into client accounts.
The iPipeline digital ecosystem incorporates one of the industry’s largest data sets to enable advisors and agents to optimize their businesses. Since its establishment in 1995, iPipeline has facilitated 1.5 billion quote responses, $32 billion in savings on printing and mailing costs, the collection of 55 billion premiums, and the protection of 25 million lives. iPipeline operates as a unit of Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP), a constituent of the S&P 500®, Fortune 500®, and the Russell 1000® indices. For more information, please visit https://www.ipipeline.com/.
Founded in 1897, BetterLife is a different kind of life insurance company. BetterLife is member-owned and offers reliable protection, friendly service, and knowledgeable guidance, all with you and your loved ones in mind. We are passionate about making a difference in our communities. Our mission is to help our members protect their families’ financial futures, build better lives, and better their communities. For more information, please visit https://www.betterlifeins.com/.
JConnelly for iPipeline
CEO & Board Chair, BetterLife
- Callan survey: 35% of respondents investing in ESG, down from 49% in 2021
- Edmunds: How to mitigate rising auto loan interest rates
- The new reality: A $700 monthly car payment
- Financial influencer studies show TikTok is not just for twerking
- Don’t shy away from the LTCi conversation
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
- Annuity or lump sum? Calculating how much a $1.9 billion Powerball win is worth
- Bank channel drives record 3Q annuity sales, LIMRA reports
- DPL partners with Corebridge Financial for commission-free annuities
- Now is a ‘perfect time’ for preretirees to consider FIAs, expert says
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7
- Alabama Medicaid expansion effort will have consequences
- Medicaid expansion again on Wyo. lawmakers' agenda
- Medicaid expansion debate takes twist: The end of one emergency could trigger another in Kansas
- End of the line: Why some New Mexicans may no longer qualify for Medicaid next year
- Buster Murdaugh refutes reporter’s suggestion he supports dad facing murder charges
- Consumers initiating life insurance purchases at record rate, study finds
- Laffitte defends loans he approved to Murdaugh as prosecutor grills him in bank fraud trial
- Life settlements drop 9%, but poised to pick up, Conning says
- Nassau Financial Group to acquire Delaware Life Insurance Company of New York