The second edition of Financial Independence: Getting to Point X, published by Wiley, is available for purchase at bookstores nationwide and from major online booksellers. For more information, visit: https://bit.ly/2Bb1jYX.
"The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 opened the door to the most impactful tax reform in decades, and investors and financial professionals need a clear understanding of which wealth management strategies are now obsolete and which new tax-saving opportunities are worth pursuing," said
This edition includes new and refreshed content for achieving financial independence, including:
- Tax Alpha to the 2nd PowerSM facts and strategies that can be applied through a tax-smart approach to all your wealth management issues.
- A new chapter, "Starting Your Own Business," which covers
Mr. Vento'stime-tested advice from his 30 years of experience helping hundreds of small business owners achieve financial independence in the most tax-efficient manner.
- A new section on eldercare planning, in the chapter about "
Preserving Your Estate," which provides guidance on how to prepare for long-term care costs for yourself, your parents, and your grandparents.
- Insights and first-hand advice from a diverse selection of financial experts.
- Up-to-date case studies that discuss the impact the latest financial planning strategies will have on Americans in different real-world situations.
"The future of the tax business involves diversifying in order to offer clients a more holistic approach to managing their finances," said
For additional information about
Securities offered through HD Vest Investment Services®, Member FINRA/
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/second-edition-of-financial-independence-getting-to-point-x-now-available-to-support-individuals-in-their-pursuit-of-the-american-dream-under-the-new-tax-reform-300703010.html