- Safe Driving- Drivers with good driving records can save as much as 60 percent over drivers who cause accidents.
- Enrolling In Driving Class. Drivers who complete a state-approved defensive driving course, or drivers under the age of 21 who take a driver training course, could qualify for auto insurance savings.
- Purchasing Vehicles With Safety Features- Safety features such as anti-lock brakes, alarms, airbags, automatic seat belts, and other security features can provide drivers with savings.
- Choosing Higher Deductible- Higher deductibles (what policyholders pay before the insurance policy kicks in) can mean paying less for an auto insurance policy.
- Eliminating Unnecessary Coverages- Drivers with vehicles of little cash value should consider eliminating "collision" or "comprehensive" coverage, which pays for damages to or theft of vehicles.
- Insuring Multiple Vehicles With
- Insuring Cars and Home With
- Low-Mileage Discounts- Carpoolers and drivers with low mileage may be eligible for discounts.
- Checking For Student Discounts- Discounts such as a good student credit for maintaining a B average, or drivers living away from home due to continued education could mean paying less for auto insurance.
- Buying A Safer Car- Purchasing cars with safety features can reduce repair costs and insurance expenses. Policyholders can check crash-test reports, repair records and manufacturer recalls when considering a new vehicle. A consumer protection magazine can be very useful as well as car sites on the internet.
Established in 1984,
For information and quotes on insurance coverage, visit
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.releasewire.com/press-releases/kelly-insurance-agency-offers-tips-to-help-their-clients-save-on-auto-insurance-1335232.htm
Media Relations Contact