Have you ever asked yourself what will happen to my estate and my loved ones when I die. We have heard the old adage that "you can't take it with you." So all the a planning and building of wealth and when you pass on. "Does your last will attest to your current wants for your estate and heirs."
This seminar helps those individuals understand how to make a financial plan and at the same time speak to our financial and legal professionals on all aspects of concerns regarding estate planning in this lunch and learn. Those who attend can arrange a private appointment in advance with Ted Jerb Attorney at Law and discuss their last wills and testament. Then attend the seminar and learn the probate process with a will and without a will. After the seminar you can arrange a appointment with our Licensed Financial Professionals and learn what financial products will help you achieve your financial retirement goals. As a bonus you can have your last will and testament witnessed and Notarized by our onsite Mobile Notary Public for a small fee.
Attend this seminar and help youself and your loved ones understand what to do with your estate and how to go through this testament and probate processes.
- Learn the full circle of financial planning
- Why a Last Will & Testament should be the cornerstone of your estate plan
- Qualifications & responsibilities of an independent executor
- Special considerations for parent of minor children
- Purpose of advance directive and durable powers of attorney
- Complimentary Financial Planning and a discount preparation fee for Last Will and Testament
Ted Jerb Attorney at Law
Kailee Chang Licensed Financial Professional
AnuRadha Prasad Texas Mobile Notary