How to run the perfect virtual client meeting
COVID-19 changed the way we all do business. We are no longer guaranteed face-to-face meetings with potential clients and business partners. And maybe there are times we don’t need them. Our session will teach you how to master the virtual client meeting and what advantages online meetings might have for your practice.
Join our panelists as we discuss:
- What software and hardware you need (platform, webcam, lighting, etc.)
- What are the advantages to virtual client meetings?
- Putting a client at ease while keeping the focus on your meeting goals.
- Sharing documents, strategy and the numbers in an online setting.
- The importance of backgrounds and onscreen views.
- Security settings.
- Scheduling made simple.
- Staying in communication between virtual meetings: emails, newsletters, podcasts & social media.
Our panelists host online client meetings every week as a standard part of their practice. They will share their experiences and advice:
John Reed helps advisors and strategic partners implement and maintain advanced wealth/business protection and transfer strategies for their most valued customers. He has helped insurance advisors with over 200 Premium Finance cases resulting in +$2.5B of coverage, +$460M of financed premiums, and +$56M FYC.
Shari Rash is a virtual financial advisor who helps millennial and Gen X families achieve the life they want by providing customized financial solutions to turn their income into wealth. Services include financial planning, wealth management, insurance and retirement planning.
Study targeting young insurance workers finds job commitment
It’s hurricane season: What business owners must do to prepare for a potential claim
Health/Employee Benefits News
Life Insurance News