Xeddi™ Sales Software Launches LifeDrip™
Fully automated mobile marketing for life insurance agents!
Seattle, WA: Xeddi™, a Seattle based software company that is dedicated to the creation, promotion and elevation of sales software solutions has officially launched its flagship SaaS, LifeDrip™. LifeDrip™ is the only turn-key, fully automated mobile marketing solution built exclusively for the life insurance agent. LifeDrip™ provides subscribers with a search engine optimized agent website that is registered with Google® and built with responsive code so it is viewable on any mobile device. Agents get the exclusive Recommendation Engine that generates dozens of powerful and real client recommendations in minutes. All content for both Social Media Marketing and Email Newsletters is generated for the agent and is customized specific to their sales specialties using the exclusive NewsLogic™ feature. Automation is completed with the patent-pending SplashTriggers™ technology that notifies an agent instantaneously when a prospect is ready to be contacted for the sale and what to sell them. Subscription costs for LifeDrip™ are extremely low and an entire month of this service costs about the same as what one lead costs an agent. LifeDrip™ is built with responsive code and hosted on the Microsoft Azure® cloud with all email through a dedicated IP on the SendGrid® platform. LifeDrip™ integrates seamlessly with agent’s email accounts and their social media – Facebook®, Twitter®, Google+® and LinkedIn®.
"72.6% of salespeople who utilized Social Media Marketing outperformed their peers who did not, so LifeDrip™ is mandatory for any agent that wants to succeed in today’s market." Said Founder & President of Xeddi, LLC, Sean A. Ruggiero. Ruggiero continued to explain: "What LifeDrip™ does for the agent does not exist in their niche. Specifically, the NewsLogic™ feature tailors their content to what they sell and creates "call to action" content where other, similar attempts to automate social media marketing can only create boring and bland posts. When you add in the patent-pending SplashTriggers™ that notify an agent on their phone when they need to sell a prospect and what to sell them, you are seeing the future of agent sales software."
Ruggiero said they are on track for approximately 5,000 life insurance agents using the LifeDrip™ service by the end of 2016 and announced that other "Drip" products will be launched soon, including:
InsuranceDrip™- adds property & casualty insurance, launching March of 2016
MortgageDrip™- for mortgage bankers & brokers, launching July of 2016
DealerDrip™- for automotive sales professionals, launching Q4 2016
HomeDrip™- for realtors, launching Q4 2016
About Xeddi™: Xeddi™,LLC is a Seattle based software company that is dedicated to the creation, promotion and elevation of sales software solutions. Xeddi™has a formidable lineup of mobile marketing solutions, with its flagship product LifeDrip™and the exclusive, fully mobile compatible agency CRM SaaS known as AIR (Attract, Identify, Retain) which powers over 2000 life insurance agents today. For more information about Xeddi™, or to schedule a demonstration, please email us [email protected] Xeddi™is headquartered at 801 Second Avenue, Suite 800, Seattle, WA 98104.
- Americans Blame Their Stress On Finances, Survey Says
- 75% Of Gen Z Americans Are Stressed Out About Finances, TIAA Finds
- Nearly Two-Thirds Of Americans Anxious About 2022 Finances: Survey
- Survey: Time Off Policy Improving In Response To Growing Job Market
- Receiver Sues Chicago Title, Calling It ‘Willfully Blind’ To Acts Of Fraud
- TIAA Offers Lifetime Income For Corporate Retirement Market
- TIAA Offering Lifetime Income Solutions For The Corporate Retirement Market
- North Carolina Restaurant Owner Wins $2M With $20 Scratch-Off Ticket
- 7 Annuity Mistakes Advisors And Clients Make
- Author: 2022 Is The Year Consumers Discover Value Of Annuities
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Wildfires, Omicron Prompt Special Health Insurance Enrollment In Colorado
- ACA Enrollment Rose To Record Levels
- Massachusetts Medicaid Fraud Division Recovered More Than $55M In 2021
- At-Home COVID Tests Now Covered By Private Health Plans
- How New York Could Cover Its 1 Million Uninsured Residents
- Private Placement Life Insurance Growing In Popularity, Lion Street Study Says
- Corporate Reputation A Top Motivator For ESG Interest, Survey Shows
- U.S. Life Insurance Activity Closes 2021 With Solid Growth, MIB Reports
- Conning: Significant Jump In ESG Investing Engagement Among Insurers
- Western & Southern Completes Accelerates Digital Expansion Through Fabric Acquisition