The Right Mortgage & Protection Network selects iPipeline’s AlphaTrust e-Sign software to automate registration process
28 May 2020, Cheltenham, England
iPipeline® – a leading provider of digital solutions and services – today announced The Right Mortgage & Protection Network has adopted its document delivery and e-Sign solution, AlphaTrust®, to automate its member firm registration process.
The Right Mortgage & Protection Network is the first UK distribution network to adopt AlphaTrust e-Sign, which it will use to improve efficiency and turnaround times for new firm applications by replacing its current paper and wet signature registration process. It provides a rapid and secure process which allows full customisation of a business’s document delivery and e-Signature experience, helping turn inefficient, paper-based processes into fast, accurate and streamlined digitised workflows, making them faster and better controlled.
AlphaTrust e-Sign is a widely used e-sign and document process solution that enables automation ranging from simple send a document for signature to the most complex workflows. The solution, hosted in the cloud, is industry-compliant and securely digitises the creation of legally enforceable business records, providing real-time visibility from start-to-finish. Fully brandable, it will allow The Right Mortgage & Protection Network to provide its member firms with an efficient, seamless and safe journey. It also eliminates 3rd party risks by not exposing client data in documents typically routed to other e-signature vendors.
Ian Teague, UK Managing Director at iPipeline, said: “We are delighted that The Right Mortgage & Protection Network is the first UK distribution network to adopt AlphaTrust e-Sign. Automating its new member firm applications will transform its registration process by increasing efficiency and reducing costs. In a post COVID-19 world, we should be looking at all manual paper-based processes and question whether this is appropriate from a customer, business and social standpoint.”
Adam Stretton, Managing Director at The Right Mortgage & Protection Network, said: “We believe paper and wet signatures are obsolete tools for a modern network, so adopting iPipeline’s AlphaTrust e-Sign product means we are ahead of the industry curve. Not only will this product improve and speed up our business process, it will also help our member firms continue with business as usual amid the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- ENDS -
Lisa Shea, Senior Events & Marketing Manager, 484-870-6234, [email protected]
Jenny Burt, Senior Marketing Manager, 01242 211726, [email protected]
Notes to Editors
iPipeline is a leading provider of global business intelligence, e-quote, e-application, policy delivery, e-signature and policy holder services. iPipeline’s SSG Digital® platform offers the broadest range of integrated and licensed solutions used by leading insurers/providers, distributors, and their agents and advisors. To learn how you can better use iPipeline’s industry-leading solutions to streamline and accelerate your business activities, visit us at www.ipipeline.com.
About The Right Mortgage & Protection Network
Founded in 2015, The Right Mortgage & Protection Network is a completely independent network for mortgage, protection, equity release and private healthcare advisers with over 480 active members, across over 235 member firms. The Right Group’s company brands also provide members access to wills, LPAs & estate planning, secured loans and conveyancing.
The Right Mortgage has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019. The report is a celebration of the UK’s fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses (SMEs), with companies representing over 40 sectors and spanning every country and region across the UK.
- Legislation Would Encourage Retirement Product Innovation
- Clients Are Relieved To Have Guaranteed Retirement Income, Survey Says
- Asia Stocks Advance, Tech Giants Rally After Fed Report
- How To Harness Bias For Retirement Investing
- Asian Stocks Sink After Wall St Pulls Back From Record
- What To Do When Your Clients Are Risk Averse
- Researchers Had To ‘Triple-Check’ Stunning 2Q Annuity Results
- First-Half 2021 Annuity Sales Up A Whopping 23%, Report Finds
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- Anthem, Dignity Contract Dispute Leaves Many Insureds In Limbo
- Gavin Newsom Signs Law Expanding Health Care For Undocumented Californians
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Principal Financial In A ‘Good Place To Fight From’ As Competitors Scale Up
- Women Lost Retirement, Life Insurance In Romance Scams, FBI Alleges
- Pamela Hupp Makes Her First Appearance In Court On New Murder Charge
- AmeriLife Group Acquires Saybrus Partners From Nassau Financial Group
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York