Smart Choice Agents Program Reports Breakthrough Growth Metrics in the First Half of 2021 and Announces Strategic Hiring of Key Executives
Of the thousands that applied, over 600 agents were selected to join the partnership network, plus new Finance and Sales Executives join the growing company.
GREENSBORO, NC—August 24, 2021—Smart Choice® Agents Program reports breakthrough growth metrics in the first half of 2021 (1H21) and announces strategic hiring of key executives. Of the thousands that applied, over 600 agents were selected to join the partnership network. New executive hires will have leadership positions in Sales and Finance.
In just six months, 631 independent insurance agents have joined the Smart Choice Agents network. These new partnership agencies represent virtually every type of business from start-ups to well established agency groups with multiple offices.
“We set very aggressive goals for expansion as part of our 5-year plan”, said Andrew Caldwell, President of Smart Choice Agents. “This unprecedented response from agents helps us maintain our growth trajectory and it also validates the unique business value that we offer independent agents.”
Executives joining Smart Choice this month include:
Mike Golonka, the former national accounts sales director at MetLife Auto & Home (part of Farmers Insurance Group). He has been named the VP of Strategic Partners with responsibilities of working with Smart Choice on key company relationships and Smart Choice Partners on the integration of business into Smart Choice partner companies.
Thomas Andrews, CPA, formerly a senior auditor at Dixon Hughes Goodman which ranks among the top 20 professional services firms (assurance, tax and advisory) in the nation. He has been named VP Finance and will lead the finance team.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. They currently serve 8,700 agency partners in 45 states. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
Katie Wilmoth, Smart Choice | 336.217.4650 x3042 | [email protected]
- Tiburon Advisors: Americans’ Investable Assets Up Nearly 50% From 2018
- Nationwide Survey: Plan Sponsors, Employees Want Annuity Options
- SEC Charges App Annie An Its Founder With Securities Fraud
- More Felony Charges For California Agents In Alleged $10M Securities Fraud
- What Can We Expect With Taxes And The Fed As The 4th Quarter Nears?
- Year-Over-Year Single Premium Buy-Out Sales Up 119% In 2Q
- Prudential To Sell Portion Of In-force Legacy Variable Annuity Block To Fortitude For 2.2B
- Jackson National Completes Separation From Prudential plc
- Allianz Life Partners With iJoin And IPX On Guaranteed Income Option
- J.P. Morgan Partners With AIG On SmartRetirement Plus Income Option
- Unique Labor Conditions Spur People To Seek Health Insurance
- Queer Couple Sues Aetna Over Denied Fertility Treatments
- Study: Adults Near Medicare Eligibility Spend Heavily On Health Care
- Biden: Nearly 3M Get Health Coverage During COVID-19 Sign-Up
- Bestow Acquires Centurion Life
- SC Judge Grants Alex Murdaugh Bond In Case Stemming From Failed Suicide Plot
- Foresters Financial President/CEO James Boyle To Retire In February 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Has No Bearing On A Life Insurance Claim: ACLI
- Attorney: Murdaugh Asked Man To Shoot Him For $10M In Life Insurance