Simplicity Group and F&G Life Launch “ExecuDex”, Bringing InstApproval and Funding Bonus to Consumers
SUMMIT, N.J., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Simplicity Group ("Simplicity"), in partnership with Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company ("F&G"), is pleased to announce the launch of F&G ExecuDex ("ExecuDex"), a new Fixed Index Universal Life Insurance product that provides great consumer value and the opportunity to get immediate life insurance coverage. ExecuDex features real-time underwriting, which allows consumers to provide their families with instant peace of mind as F&G's newly launched InstApproval(SM) can provide qualified applicants with an instantaneous coverage decision without additional underwriting required beyond the application process. ExecuDex was released in April and is exclusively available through Simplicity Group operating subsidiaries.
"The launch of ExecuDex marks an exciting time for consumers, our agents and advisors, and the entire Simplicity Group," stated Bruce Donaldson, Simplicity's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Our mission is to deliver easy-to-understand and easy-to-access financial products that provide great consumer value. When our life insurance marketing team embarked on the journey of designing ExecuDex, they focused on addressing the needs of the client first and, with the addition of F&G's InstApproval(SM), we know ExecuDex will deliver great value immediately."
"ExecuDex virtually changed the issuance of life insurance overnight," said Brian Schneier, Executive Vice President of Life Marketing at Simplicity Group. "Through our partnership with F&G, we are actively advancing technologies and developing groundbreaking products so that our advisors, agents and their consumers get the value they deserve at the time when they need it most: immediately."
F&G will support ExecuDex with enhanced processing capabilities, allowing for increased efficiencies throughout the distribution channel from insurance carrier to end user. The product also provides a streamlined authorization process called InstApproval, which deploys an immediate coverage decision to the consumer-client, after the digital application and brief interview is completed. ExecuDex does not require a medical examination.
"Today's consumer expects to be able to purchase products digitally and instantaneously. Historically, the life insurance purchase process has trailed significantly in meeting that demand, especially permanent insurance plans," said Steve Sanders, Senior Vice President of Life Distribution at F&G. "With ExecuDex we've created the first instant approval process for indexed universal life insurance where agents and clients will be able to obtain immediate underwriting approval via the digital application without sacrificing long-term performance and cash value accumulation."
F&G ExecuDex is available to consumers through Simplicity operating subsidiaries' affiliated financial advisors and independent insurance agents.
F&G* is part of the FNF family of companies. F&G is committed to helping Americans turn their aspirations into reality. F&G is a leading provider of annuity and life insurance products and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa. For more information, please visit: fglife.com.
About the Simplicity Group
Simplicity Group has acquired and owns 22 distribution businesses and is one of the nation's largest and fastest growing financial product distribution companies. Simplicity provides annuity, life insurance, and investment solutions to independent insurance professionals, financial advisors and their clients through its operating subsidiaries. For more information about Simplicity, please visit: www.simplicitygroup.com.
*"F&G" is the marketing name for Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company issuing insurance in the United States outside of New York. Life insurance and annuities issued by Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company, Des Moines, IA.
Alex Timeus, Director of Communications
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Simplicity Group
- Clients Are Relieved To Have Guaranteed Retirement Income, Survey Says
- Asia Stocks Advance, Tech Giants Rally After Fed Report
- How To Harness Bias For Retirement Investing
- Asian Stocks Sink After Wall St Pulls Back From Record
- Feds Sell Rare Wu Tang Clan Album Forfeited By Martin Shkreli
- What To Do When Your Clients Are Risk Averse
- Researchers Had To ‘Triple-Check’ Stunning 2Q Annuity Results
- First-Half 2021 Annuity Sales Up A Whopping 23%, Report Finds
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- Anthem, Dignity Contract Dispute Leaves Many Insureds In Limbo
- Gavin Newsom Signs Law Expanding Health Care For Undocumented Californians
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Principal Financial In A ‘Good Place To Fight From’ As Competitors Scale Up
- Women Lost Retirement, Life Insurance In Romance Scams, FBI Alleges
- Pamela Hupp Makes Her First Appearance In Court On New Murder Charge
- AmeriLife Group Acquires Saybrus Partners From Nassau Financial Group
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York